𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙀𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚

Name: (Y/N) Kochou

Age: 14

H/C: Black

E/C: Purple

Height: 152cm

Birthday: Insert

Race: Human

Breathing style; Fairy breathing 

★・・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・★

...

𝙏 𝙧 𝙞 𝙫 𝙞 𝙖

• She strives to be like her sisters but fails miserably

• She's a spitting image of her big sister Kanae, and often gets called Kanae herself which annoys her a lot

• One of the youngest in the Demon slayer corps with Muichiro and Nezuko

• ALWAYS competes with Kanao since she thinks Shinobu loves her more than (Y/N). Shinobu finds it cute and always reassures her she loves them equally.

• The first time Tanjiro and (Y/N) met, he stared at her until she spoke in which he tells her, "Your eyes... They're beautiful." And that moment, she fell inlove with him.

• Kanae made her a duplicate Haori just like her's but different colors since (Y/N) kept stealing hers.

• Her favorite food is, (Insert).

• ALWAYS plays with Mitsuri, Muichiro's and Nezuko's hair.

• One special ability she has is her visions, she has glances of the past and future.

• (Y/N) Develops her own breathing style called; Fairy Breathing (妖よう精せいの呼こ吸きゅうYōsei no kokyū) is a rooted from Love and Flower Breathing.

Forms of Fairy breathing:

First Form: Gleaming Slash (壱いちノ型かた淡たん紅こうIchi no kata: Kirari to hikaru surasshu) - The user Lunges towards the enemy, sending multiple pink, glowing slashes at their way.

Second Form: Elegant Spirit Time Bomb (弐にノ型かたNi no kata:) - The user summons a ticking time bomb and attaches it to the enemy. When it explodes, it releases an explosion of pink and purple flame.

Third Form: Magical Hell ( San no kata: Mahou no Jigoku) - Releases a bunch of red fog, the user then slashes them multiple times until the fog fades away.'

Fourth Form: Pink butterflies of destruction ( Shi no kata: Hakai no pinku no chō) - Sends forth a gust of butterflies to strengthen the user and damage the opponent.

Fifth Form: Honorable Healing Shower ( Go no kata: Meiyo aru iyashino shawā) - Summons a pink cloud to rain on and heal allies.

Sixth Form: Mirage (陸ろくノ型かた蜃しん氣き楼ろうRoku no kata: Shinkirō) - The user creates an illusion and attack the enemy, similar to Tamayo's .

Seventh Form: Dance of Flora and Fauna ( Shichi no kata: Dōshokubutsu no dansu) - The user brings in nearby animals with the addition of different elemental powers to help to fight the battle.

Eighth Form: Heavenly Spider web ( Hachi no kata: Tengoku no kumo no su) - The user traps the enemy in a web, then kills them peacefully. This form is similar to the fifth form of water breathing.

Final Form: Lunar Doom ( Tsui no kata: Tsuki no unmei) - The enemy is hit all over the body by pure psychic force. It will only stop if the enemy surrenders. This technique is even more gruesome when a lunar eclipse is happening.