𝟏

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd POV:

It's been two months since the battle with the Upper rank 6 siblings. And (Y/N) was on her way to deliver some gifts for her boyfriend, Tanjiro since he's unconscious. They've now been dating for a few months. 'I really hope he can smell this yummy treat!' (Y/N) thought to herself as she made her way to his room.

She stopped only to notice a broken vase in front of her. "Moshi moshi~?" She peeks into the room only to find Tanjiro awake. 

"Tanjiro-Kun!?" (Y/N) shouts placing the castella down. She smiles and Tanjiro looks at (Y/N). 

"Y-you're awake!?" she gasps. She stayed silent for a minute, "I can't believe it!" (Y/N) shouts as she ran to his side alerting Aoi, Kanao and the girls into the room. 

"Kanao! Kiyo! Sumi! Naho! Aoi!! Get in this room right now!" (Y/N) screams some more. 

...

(Y/N) and Kanao watch as the three girls cry and offer food to a weak Tanjiro. (Y/N) perks up as she hears some rumbling down the hallway as a figure covered in laundry prys through the door. 

"Wahh! It's a ghost!!" Kiyo cries hugging Kanao only to reveal a tired Aoi gasping for air. 

"Oh! Its just Miss Aoi covered in laundry!" Naho sighs in relief. "Thank goodness you're awake!!" Aoi cries as Kanao and (Y/N) rub her back in comfort. 

"T-thank you..." Tanjiro weakly replies, "What about the others...? Are they alright...?" He questions. 

"Zenistu is already back to work, already back on his feet with another mission. Of course, against his will. And Mr. Uzui walked out right after the kakushi arrived." (Y/N) explained.

"And Inosuke was in bad shape! All that poison in his body made it hard to breath, he was on the brick of death...!" Aoi explains still crying. 

"I see... so I must be hallucinating that Inosuke's on the celling right now." Tanjiro says staring at the celling making everyone look up. 

"How are you doing that!?" (Y/N) shrieks along with everyone. 

"Good on you for noticing me, Tanpachiro!" Inosuke says still on the celling. "Well, I am laying face up." Tanjiro weakly smiles as Inosuke jumps down almost landing on Tanjiro. 

"I am the guy who woke up seven days before you!" Inosuke shouts pointing at himself. "I'm so glad, Inosuke. You're amazing." Tanjiro smiles. 

"Keep up the praising weakling! It's you who made us all worry!"