Chapter two: The dinner

I was sitting next to Jake and Enoch was sitting next to olive as usually but this time was different I wasn't paying any mind to him I was just talking with Jake the entry time.

"Look Enoch is Jealous" horace teased, "Know why would I be jealous, Vinny could marry Jake for all I care" he said pissed. "Well maybe they should they do seem to be getting along" Emma joked

the whole table was laughing but Enoch. "Can I be excused from the table" Enoch asked. Miss peregrine nodded. And then the whole table fell silent.

"Vicky you should go check on him" Emma said. "Me?, why me?, why not olive" I questioned. "Because he is in love with you silly" olive said smiling. "No he is not" I answered him.

"Oh but he is" Milard said the whole table agreeing. "Fine" i said getting up and walking to his room.

When I got to the door I knocked. "Enoch can I come in please" I asked. "Fine I guess" he replied sarcastically. "What is with you today Enoch O'Conner?, you have been being mean since jake has gotten here" I questioned.

"Why does sit alway have to be About it jake, what are you in love with him or something" he slightly yelled back. "Enoch, Emma was just Joking" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh was she now" he said. "Yes she was" I replied. "Well maybe if you didn't shake his hand so long and  sit by him and not pay any attention to me I wouldn't be acting like this" he yelled.

"That's it I'm done fighting with you" I said storming out and into my room. I went back to the table. "Do not expect hint to come back" I said looking down at my food.

"Hey you did your best" Jake said putting his hand on mine and rubbing it. I could hear Enoch stomping down the hall and running down the stairs. "No you don't-" Enoch stopped

when he saw jakes hand on mine. "GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HER" he said speed waking towards us. And ripping his hand off from mine.

He took my wrist in to his hand. And turning me towards him. "From now on you be stilling next to me, olive can have your seat next to Jake" he said.

I nodded and I could see a smile from Miss peregrine face. "Okay kids dinners done, Jake and Emma get the table, Enoch and Vicky Take the dishes" Miss peregrine said. She gave the rest of the kids their chores and we went off.

Enoch and I we doing the dishes when Enoch started to scrub them to the point they were about to break.

"Enoch stop your Gonna break them" I say.
But Enoch is in his own little world it seems.
I grab his hand and he stops and realizes what is happening. I start to move his hand gentle and to the point where I can let go. He started going back, So probably so I wouldn't let go, obviously doing it so I could keep my hands on his, so I gentle put me hands on his and 'helped' him scrub the plates