𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐

It feels unreal to have this novella done in less than three months...someone pinch me XD

Thank you so much, mochis (yes, you guys are now mochis instead of bean buns) for reading this book! If you really liked the story, please consider leaving a vote or comment, as both will help Facing Fear in reaching new readers.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

Special thanks to the following readers who've cheered me on in this journey!

To my family KingBob64Allshallperish1775LunaVolkov, and Watchwolf_ for encouraging me every step of the way.

To the friends I've met through ONC Voyageavecmoivioladaviscosmic_lattesEverythingsNothingchaikovskiy, and bigfivedonaldduckfan for being wonderful writers. I wish you the best in the contest and with the independent writing of your projects for those of you carving your own path!

To my Dreamland friends and to those who have followed me here after I ditched WoB's sequel to chase the shiny light of a new project keepthywitsYashfinKazmibackto541sandydragon1AziaElgaAtheinaVismarkdreaminginreverie, skyebme and Silverdawn284 for pulling me across the finish line by helping me believe I could make it in time.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

While you're here, I have a little survey—please, don't run away!—with a few questions about your reading experience. Feel free to answer all of them, or only a few. (There may be special perks for responding to the survey in the future *wink wink* so why not answer?)

Who is your favorite character?

Your least favorite character?

What was your favorite scene?

Your least favorite scene?

Was there anything you found confusing/wish there was more explanation on?

What was your favorite thing about the book?

What would you like to see improved?

If you could pick any one side character to get their own spin-off, who would it be?

I'll also be hosting a fun giveaway event next month on my Instagram and discord corner, so be sure to tune in if you want a chance to participate!

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

Thank you, for everything.

- Miya