3

Puss and Kitty laid on a couch, Death teleported into their home, Perrito slept on the ground next to them.

Puss looked at him, His eyes widened.

"W-What are you doing here?" Puss asked, Kitty snuggled into Puss.

"I.. I was bored, I had nothing to do, so.." Death sat on the ground next to puss.

Puss tensed up.

"Why here?" Puss asked, looking at death and not blinking and watching death very contently.

"I didn't have anything to do and I thought of you." Death said shamelessly.

"Oh.. Thank you?" Puss said, Death chuckled.

Death and Puss sat in awkward silence.

Puss looked at Death as he shivered.

"You okay, hermano?"

"Si, Si." 

Puss looked at Death's ears.

"Fluffy.." Puss whispered.

"What?" Death asked, Feeling Puss' paws petting his ears.

Death's tail started to wag, Death melted into Puss' touch.

"Your ears are really soft, Death." Puss commented, Death growled.

"You tell anyone about this I'll skin you alive." Death whined.

"Mhm, just let me keep petting your ears, They're so fluffy.." Puss said, playing with his ears.

Death flushed, His tail kept wagging.

"Mm.. Puss?" Kitty groaned, Puss stopped patting Death and Looked at kitty.

"Si?" Puss asked, Death growled, He grabbed Puss' paw.

"Nevermind.." Kitty said, She cuddled Puss and fell back asleep.

"Why did you stop?" Death whined, Puss chuckled.

"I can't pet you forever, Muerte.." Puss said, Death whimpered.

"What if.. I kill you, then you can just pet me after you die?" Death asked, Puss' eyes widened.

"Haha.. You're joking right?" Puss asked Nervously.

"Maybe." Death said, Puss started to pat his ears again. "Thanks, Gato."

"You're more clingy then I thought, Lobo." Puss said, Death growled and teleported away from Puss.

"I'm Death, I'm not clingy." 

"So, You don't want me to keep petting you?" Puss asked, Death walked back over to Puss and leaned his head next to where Puss and Kitty were. "That's what I thought.."

Puss continued to pet Death until kitty woke up, Death quickly teleported away.
Puss stretched his hand, Missing Death's fluffy ears.