?

Warnings:

"Richie?" Eddie calls out through the house, "Richard? You home?"

His words reach no one as he walks down the hall.

"Rich, I know you're here, I saw your bike outside." Eddie tries again.
Still no response.

He walks over to the living room to lay while he waits for Richie to return.

"Richard Wentworth Tozier!" Eddie tries again, but only receives the same result as the other tries.

"God Damn it Rich" He sighs as he stands up and walks upstairs towards Richie's room.

He tries the door, but to no surprise, it's locked.

"Rich, I know you're in there, you can come out now." Nothing, "Richie?"

Eddie is now slightly concerned.

Why isn't Richie answering the door.

"Richie, you can come out now." Eddie says again, "Please."

When Eddie gets no reply he pulls out his phone to make sure Richie is even here.

He opens Richie's  shared location and sees that he is indeed in his room.
And Richie never leaves without his phone, so he's definitely in there.

Eddie decides to call Richie.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Rin-*

*Beep*Please leave a voicemail after the message*Beep*

"*Hey, you've reached Richie 'Trashmouth' Tozier, sorry I can't come to the phone right now, you know I can't leave your mom waiting. I'll call you when were done. Oh, and please leave your message after the tone. Beep!*"

*Beep*

Eddie hangs up, knowing that a message would be useless, if he can't see that i'm calling him, then he won't see a message.

"Fuck" Eddie mutters as he rushes downstairs to find the key to his room.

He knows that Richie's parents keep all their keys in a drawer, he just has to look there.

After digging through the drawer for a while he finally finds they key labeled with a 'RR' for Richie's Room.

He climbs up the stairs and inserts the key into the lock, somehow getting it right on the first try.

He turns the key slowly, the doorknob opening with it.

"Richie, are you oka-" He stops mid sentience.

He freezes.

Tears build at the edges of his eyes, threatening to fall.

Eddie doesn't care.

He can only think of one thing.

What the Hell did Richie do.

_____________________________

Words: 337