Letter to the Readers

Dear lovely Readers,

I am writing to you today to share with you my new book, a collection of scenarios, one-shots, what ifs, my views, facts and fluff dedicated to my long-time love and favourite fictional character, Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. This book is a tribute to Kurama, a character that has brought me comfort and joy for many years, and I hope it will bring you the same.

Since the first time I saw the anime Yu Yu Hakusho when I was just 13 years old, Kurama has held a special place in my heart. I have always been drawn to his intelligence, strength, and compassion. Even though he is a fictional character, he has had a profound impact on my life and has provided me with a sense of comfort over the years.

This book is filled with scenarios and stories inspired by Kurama, exploring different scenarios and providing a deeper insight into his character. It is a work of love and dedication, and I hope that it will resonate with other Yu Yu Hakusho fans who share my love for Kurama.

If Kurama could read this book in an alternate universe, I would want him to know how much he means to me and how he has touched the lives of so many people. And I really hope he doesn't get creeped out. hope that through this book, other fans can experience the same sense of comfort, joy, and heart-fluttering experience that I have found in him.

So, if you are also a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and share my love for Kurama, I invite you to read this book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and that it brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.

With love,

Ellie💕