When you realise you are inlove (scenerio)

As I walked home from school one day, I saw Shuichi walking with a girl with striking blue hair. She was wearing the uniform of another school, and they seemed to be laughing and chatting comfortably with each other. My heart sank as I realized that this must be his girlfriend.

I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind, telling myself that it was silly to be jealous. Shuichi was just a senior and a friend, and he was free to date whoever he wanted.

But even as I tried to convince myself that it didn't matter, I couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. I had always admired Shuichi from afar, admiring his intelligence, kindness, and composure. Seeing him with another girl just emphasized how out of reach he was for me.

The next few days were hard, as Shuichi was suddenly missing from school. I found myself constantly checking my phone, hoping for a message from him or some news about where he might be. It was only then that I realized how much he meant to me, and how much I missed him.

After a few days of worrying, one day when you were walking home from school I saw him. Striking red hair that was visible from a distance,he looked up at me with his emerald eyes and smiled. I was relieved to hear that he was safe. When he walked towards me, I felt a deep sense of relief wash over and realized how much he meant.

"Missed me…?" He said with teasing eyes.

It was only then that you realized that I had been in love with Shuichi Minamino for a long time without even knowing it. But I also knew that I couldn't confess my feelings to him. It would only make things awkward between us and ruin our friendship. So I decided to keep my feelings to myself and cherish the moments we had together as friends.

"You? Who?" I said giggling as I started walking away from him. 

___________________________________________

A/N: we all the know who the blue haired girl was, don't we?