004

"What do we have here?" Bucky kept on saying

"What do we have here?" Bucky kept on saying. "Now remember this priceless thingy is mine! So tell me what it is Now ! Now! Now!" Bucky whined,"so catty clearly not raised by wolves" wynter sassed."I bet I'm the first intern to ever hack alien tech" Eliza said proudly,"it's a fire wall" Eliza informed them ,"let me try my moonstone" Wyatt said taking off his moonstone and putting it close to the luma lens. "It worked it's a mind probe" Eliza said,it started showing Bucky,"look at all those people thinking of me!" Bucky said happily,"that's just your mind scan Bucky" Faye said annoyed.then it showed Faye's mind probe which was wyatt."aww" wynter said. Then it shows wynter's mind probe and it was Eliza. "Wynter why does your mind probe have so many memories of me? Eliza questioned,"do you have a crush on me?" As Wyatt gasped,"I uh.." wynter trailed off, "enough with this mushy stuff find out what the aliens are up to"Faye yelled.then it showed a scout leader."the aliens lied about there mission!" Wyatt said,"we knew they shady all along who knows what else to they're  lying to us about?" Faye said, "Bucky alert the Z-portal!" Willa said as Bucky ran to find Z-portal. Faye Willa Wyatt and wynter ran to the stage "they aliens are liars they've come to take what's ours!" Willa yelled,"we should have never let Addison welcome in those outsiders" Faye yelled besides Willa.zed walked over to them."step back zed" willa said as they all wolf out."so much passion" a-spen said,"uh she wants to rip your heart out" zed said refuting to willa."she can have it" "give me it Addison you won it it's mine" Bucky said trying to grab the seabrook cup from her hands. "No!" Addison yelled as she shoved Bucky making Faye  fall."you ok?" Willa said grabbing her  hands "yeah" Faye responded. "Come on let's go!" Faye yelled as she and Willa ran."wolves attack!" Faye ordered,"use our moonstones" Wyatt said as they all growled. Zed zombied out as the weareoves growled. "Enough!" Addison yelled,"yes enough this is your fault to Addison! You let these aliens in,and they lied to us,they betrayed us you betrayed us" Willa said,"so are you us for with t-" Addison looked at me."or with them but I am them Faye!" She said and she started to transform into an alien."mom grandma again was an alien," Addison said then she turned to Faye,"but how is Faye a wearwolve?" Until her mom spoke."I found Faye on my doorstep her mom was a wearwolf but her mom passed away so I had to take care for her"