005 graduates

"Only our people can power our ship but you might being half human might work" a-Len said.Addison grabbed the two sliver sticks and trying to put them together. "I Couldn't hold on it's too much power" Faye looked at her not really sister before turning to Wyatt. "Faye what are you doing" Wyatt said looking at his girlfriend taking off her necklace. "Take my hand the power can flow threw me" she said as Addison looked worried."but your hand" Addison said,"it's gonna be ok" Faye told me as Addison grabbed her hand. Faye screamed in pain as her eyes glowed green and she started to cough. "I'm so sorry" Addison said,"i-it's o-ok" Faye struggling saying. "We're at full charge!" A-spen yelled as Wyatt put Faye's necklace back on."Faye!" Wyatt said,"Faye can you hear me?" Wyatt said again. As Faye passed out. "Shit Faye!" Wyatt said,"i got her Wyatt let's get her to the moonstone so she can heal!" Willa said as she grabbed Faye's leg's and Wyatt grabbed Faye's back. Wyatt took Faye's necklace and put it on the moonstone. "Cmon Faye" Wyatt kissed her. Faye started ti cough as she saw that she was at home again."w-Wyatt?" She coughed again."what happened?" She asked."you passed out from helping Addison recharge the mother ship" Willa said worried. "You ok?" Wynter said rubbing Faye's back."yea I'm fine" Faye smiled at her friends as she tiled her head in Wyatt's shoulder."I love you" Faye said,"I love you too" he smiled as they kissed."awww" wynter and Willa smiled at each other.

"We'll,we'll if it isn't our lovey eliza" zed said as Eliza chuckled. "I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met" Bree said,"and we were afraid of them" zed said as
Faye smiled,"I wasn't" Faye smirked. They all chuckled," I wasn't scared of any of you Guys" Faye smiled. "Faye you were scared of me you punched me! But anyways  that fear only went away when we got to know each other" Wyatt said smiling at me."all because of Addison" wynter said."she was the first person to see me" zed said,"and me" Bree also said. "All of us" Willa said as we all walked to school.
"ADDISON!" We all yelled."you came back!" Zed said as he kissed Addison. "What about utopia?" Faye asked,"seabrook is our utopia" a-Len said,"but seabrook isn't a normal place" Bree said,"it's not it's mess emotional" a-spen smiled at Willa."full of surprises" Willa winked." Where change can happen" Faye said. As Wyatt smirked at Faye the werwolves got an idea."PARTY!" They all said.

That's pretty much the end if the 4th one comes out I'll do that one.I'll miss Faye so much🥺anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed that and I'll be finishing zombies 2 also