Chapter one: Bio one, Jason.

**************DISCLAIMER!!!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES!!!!!!*********************

Hello everyone! ヾ⁠(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠*⁠)⁠ノ
Beware ⚠️ if you are sensitive to violence, horror, and dark themes! If you keep reading and think I'm joking or something that's your fault! I'm warning you now! If you don't like being scared or reading about scary things then choose something else to read. If you like horror and messed up stories about murder, kidnapping, Lima syndrome, gore, mental disorders, and such! Then read on because that's some of what's to come! Also sorry to any veterans if I mess anything up, I have ptsd myself but I am not a veteran so my apologies if I got things wrong! I tried my best to do research about certain things to have them as correct as I could. If you have suggestions, I will gladly take them!
Otherwise everyone enjoy!
╰⁠(⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠╯

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Intro one: Jason Ronald Gohl.

Born on November 3rd, 1962.

He was a only child, happy even though poor. His family life was a good one even if they didn't have much money they still stayed humble and appreciative of what they already had. His mother stayed home and took care of the house meanwhile is father worked at a restaurant doing dishes and prep work. It wasn't worth the pay but it got them by and that's all they needed. Jason's parents lived only into there 40s; so they died early on in his life before he went to war. It was very hard and had many casualties leaving Jason mentally unhinged in many ways. He has ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder) after the war not many things could satisfy him, even gambling and drinking doesn't come close to the feeling of killing someone. He loved watching them take there last breaths, watching the life leave there eyes and seeing how much pain he could cause before the person passed out. Although Jason has a particular favorite and that's breaking peoples legs. In over a span of 8 years Jason has killed over 75 people so far and kept 35 of them at the beginning. He's tall about 7'2, muscular, cold dark blueish grey eyes, mostly emotionless unless he's killing someone or taking his medication like he's supposed to but rarely does it. He has a bullet wound scar on his left shoulder and some scarring on his chest from projectiles. he's 32 years old. Jason started boot camp in 1988 and soon moved onto individual training until 1990, when he was deployed out to the Gulf War until 1991. He was sent home do to injures from being shot in the shoulder and mental trauma. Since then Jason fell into dark habits; from gambling, drinking, shooting and collecting weapons, kidnapping and murder it's the only thing that makes him feel something again. In this story it takes place at the start of 1999, when he meets his 36th captive and 76th victim, Aiden.

 In this story it takes place at the start of 1999, when he meets his 36th captive and 76th victim, Aiden