Chapter three: The Beginning, Kidnapping.

Hello!!!! 'ヾ⁠(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
Now that you know a rough background about our main characters let's get on to the story! Yay!!! Also!! I will eventually I will have spin-offs/side stories to this for alternate endings! Happy endings and sad endings for the alternate timelines of what COULD happen! If you do not like horror, yaoi, mpreg, ghosts, Stockholm/Lima syndrome, or smut/lemons then this story isn't for you. If you DO like those things well lay down, and get comfortable because you're about to go on a wild adventure! Should be real dandy! And BONUS! 🎊🥳🎈🎉 this is perfect for reading while on the toilet!! 😆 a lot of things are optional! I will give warnings beforehand of some things so you may choose to read the alternative ending of your choice! Later!! I'm working as fast as I can !! Must assured

(⁠ ⁠T⁠_⁠T⁠)⁠\⁠(⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠ ⁠)

*************Also extra notes!***************
***POV means Point Of View for those of you who don't know that.

***Yes, I know I skip from POV a lot! If you don't like it, well then that sucks for you! 🤷‍♀️ 

***If you see typos, go ahead and comment and point them out! I'm not perfect, no one is! So I always love advice if you have any!!! And if you point them out, I can fix them!

🐈‍⬛Anygays, we will have lots of fun Kittens!🐈‍⬛

#####NO ONE WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING!!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!! DO NOT TRY OR REPEAT ANYTHING IN THE STORY! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE BEING STUPID AND TRYING IT !! Be smart and don't be that guy, buddy.#####

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

****************Jason's POV************

The night was early according to Jason even though it was already 1 am and the casino would close soon at around 3 am. He rarely slept anyway. Bright fluorescent flashing lights gleamed around and throughout the casino every so often from slot machines winning and flashing as it gave them points. The machines in the casino were often scams but he was rather good at blackjack and poker since he had a great poker face. He rarely felt anything anyway. Emotions weren't his friend they were just an artificial enemy that got in his way sometimes, or in better words, the only feelings he had anymore were often dark and full of malice. If he rarely felt empathy or guilt over what he was doing like their screaming and constant begging for safety, it usually made him forget about it quickly. He often found victims at the casino and then followed them home or kidnapped them there. It was pretty easy. People were often broke or drunk after a night at the casino making them extra vulnerable.

Later after a round or two,
He slammed down his cards winning once again. Sweeping the table. The table card dealer shouted "WINNER!!! this gentleman here wins!"
The rest of the people groaned. "Cheater."
Some got up and walked away begrudgingly. They glared at him as they walked off.  Jason just thought to himself  'sore losers' as he demanded to collect his winnings. Jason gave them a blank stare and said "I want my payout."  His voice was harsh, he didn't care if he treated the casino workers badly they always messed up and got fired anyway.

The young man did his best to quickly try to give him his payout paper so he could go cash in his winnings. "Congratulations on winning! Thank you for choosing Many Rivers Casino!" The worker said with a forced smile. Jason has heard it many, many times over the years. He snatched up the paper giving the man a "thanks. Bye." Before walking off to the cashier table in the center of the room where they distributed the cash or took it to give you credit to play.

****************Aiden's POV***************

Aiden was hiding by the card table room, having found a rather quiet place while his friends were playing. He on the hand was just looking at his phone, double-checking his shift for tomorrow, and fidgeted slightly. He'd started his cross-training as one of the dancers at the club he worked at, something that had him the tiniest uneasy but it should be fine...right? Being on stage though frightened him that he might have a panic attack first try but he had to do something to pay the bills. He only agreed to come out tonight hoping that there might be some free drinks and food.