(Chapter 2) One less Problem~

They both arrive at the cafe called... called.... hmmmmm Sprinkles Cafe! (Lmao Idk) 

 Pierce: "So what do you want Ein? I am paying." 

 Ein: "Really? SWEET! Ok hmmm a double shot mocha!"

 Pierce: "Alright! Anything else?" 

 Ein: "Uhm... *GASP!* Is that- Blackberry slice!?" 

 I looks at Eins sparkling eyes, he looks so cute! I just want to squeeze him, he is mine and only mine.  As Ein excitedly orders his coffee and blackberry slice, I can feel my heart beating faster. He looks so happy and content, and I would do anything to keep that smile on his face.But as we sit down to enjoy our drinks, I notice a group of guys eyeing Ein from across the room. I can sense their malicious intent, and I know I have to protect Ein at all costs.Without hesitation, I stand up and approach the group. 

Pierce"What are you staring at?" I growl, my fists clenched tightly.

One of the guys scoffs. "We were just admiring your friend there. He's quite the looker."

My blood boils at the thought of anyone else looking at Ein. "Back off," I lean closer so Ein can't hear, I warn them, my voice low and dangerous. "He's mine."

The guys laugh, but I don't give them a chance to respond. With a quick movement, I pull out a switchblade from my pocket and brandish it in front of them. Only they can see it.

Pierce: "Get out of here before things get messy," I threaten, my eyes flickering with a wild glint.

The guys stumble out of the cafe, clearly intimidated by my display. I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that Ein is safe. I put the knife away.

As I sit back down with Ein, I can feel his eyes on me. "Pierce, what was that all about?" he asks, his voice laced with concern.

I shrug nonchalantly, trying to hide the inner turmoil I feel. "Just some guys causing trouble. But don't worry, I took care of it."

Ein nods, but I can see the unease in his eyes. I know that my actions might have scared him, but I can't help it. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him safe.

Pierce: "Maybe we should leave."

Ein: "But I haven't finished."

I goes and grabs a take away paper cup and a container for the slice. I put them in and takes Ein by the wrist. "Lets go!" 

As we leave the café, I can't help but feel a sense of relief wash over me. I know that I might have overreacted, but I can't risk anything happening to Ein.

We continue to walk around the campus, talking and laughing like nothing had happened. But in the back of my mind, I know that I have to be vigilant. There are people out there who would do anything to harm Ein, and I can't let my guard down.

As the sun begins to set, we make our way back to our dorm room. I can see the exhaustion etched on Ein's face, and I know that he's had a long day. I want to comfort him, to be there for him in any way I can.

Pierce: "Hey, Ein. Are you okay?"

Ein: "Yeah, I'm just a little tired."

Pierce: "Well, why don't you lay down and rest for a bit?"

Ein nods, and I can see the gratitude in his eyes. As he lays down on his bed, I can feel the urge to protect him growing stronger. I know that he's vulnerable right now, and I have to be there for him. Ein slowly shut's his eyes and places his thumb in his mouth sucking on it softly, Ein then grabs the blanket and cradles it in his arms. Oh god he looks so cute!  I just stare admiring the cute innocent boy in front of me. I stare at him sitting at my desk as he sleeps on his bed soothing himself with his cute habits.