(Chapter 3) Wh-whats going on?

(The next morning at 7:30 AM)

Ein POV

I wake up to the sound of sirens and talking outside the dorms, I quickly get my thumb out of my mouth and untangle myself from the sheets of my bed and go and wake up PIerce.

Ein: "P-pierce! Pssst! PIERCE!"

Pierce's eyes flutter open he looks at my worried expression.

Pierce: "Ein? What's up?"

Ein: "I hear sirens and loud talking maybe some crying i don't know whats going on?"

Pierce puts on a fake worried face expression but he is actually smirking underneath. He knows exactly what's going on.

Pierce: "Oh, should we go and check?"

I nod.

Wewent to leave the room but we heard a knock on the door just when we were about to leave. Pierce opened the door to see the principal and a policeman. They want to search our dorm room to see if there's any evidence of the crime. WHAT A CRIME!? WHAT CRIME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Ein: "What? There is a crime! I have no idea what's going on!"

Policeman: "There was a murder of a young girl sometime during the night so we are checking every dorm for any evidence."

Ein: "Of course but I am pretty sure we haven't done anything."

Pierce POV

I let the police in our dorm to look around. I am smiling underneath this silly worried expression, Oh and I have already hid the evidence somewhere... They will never find it...

(Five minutes later)

Policeman: "it seems that these boys are clear aswell. How many more dorms are there?"

Principal: "there should be 10 more let's go, and thanks boys for your time. Oh and boys no school today..."

The Policeman and the Principal leave the dorm and shut the dorm door.

I sigh and look at Ein.

Ein: "I can't believe that just happened... and who was the girl? I should check the news, I mean it's probably on there."

Pierce: "Oh no need I already know who got killed."

Ein: "You do? How?" Ein gives me a suspicious glare.

I sweat a bit and try to come up with some sort of lie.

Pierce: "Uhhh I had a notification really early this morning about 5:30 when uhh when you weren't up! But you didn't get it cause your not connected to the school WiFi and your a new student, so you don't get uhm the notification?"

Was that a good lie?

Ein: "Oh, makes sense. So can you tell me who died?'

Pierce: "Yup! Her name was Stephanie Anderson. She was quite rude and bullied me! She is quite a pick-me and also quite homophobic... Especially towards me. You have seen her before she was that girl who came and hit on you yesterday."

I can see Eins eyes widen he looks at me with a conserned look, with his beautiful sliver eyes and his cute little freckles you can barely see and his soft light beige colored lips... Man they are so tempting to kiss... I sit there staring at Eins lips. I can see Eins mouth moving trying to talk to me but I am not listening I am to busy watching his mouth and tongue move as he speaks... Damn he has good tongue movements witch makes me wonder if he is good at sucking dic-.

Ein: "PIERCE!"

I snap out of my own thoughts and actually pay attention to Ein.

Pierce: "Huh! Who, what!?"

Ein: "Are you ok? You were dozing off staring at me weirdly... Are you feeling sick?"

Pierce: "Oh! I am fine! Sorry..."

Ein: "Pierce..."

Pierce: "Huh? Yes Ein?"

Ein sits next to me on the bed and lays his head on my shoulder giving me a side hug. (Do you know what I mean?) I start to blush but try to hide it as he wraps his arms around me.

Ein: "I am sorry that happened to you Pierce and I never knew you were apart of the LGBTQ... "

Pierce: "Oh yeah I didn't mention that to you did I? Sorry..."

Ein: "No it's fine I have only known you for a few days. But I am curious now! What's your sexuality?"

Pierce: "Oh... Well I am gay..."

Ein: "Really!? That's awesome! I am Bi!"

My face lights up now that I know Eins sexuality I may have a chance! Some day...

Ein then gives me a tighter hug.

Ein: "You shouldn't be insulted about being yourself Pierce. Your an amazing person! Someone who deserves so much better than rude comments! I mean just look at you!"

My blush then becomes visible and a smile appears on my face.

Pierce: "Aww... T-thanks Ein!"

This makes me want this cute little bean even more!!! He is just so... perfect.

Ein lifts his head off my shoulder and looks up at me he then notices the blush on my face making his eyes somewhat sparkle?

Ein: "Are you blushing?" A small smile appears on Eins face as he asks the question.

Oh shit-

Pierce: "Uhh-uhmm. I mean how could I not!? You just flattered me... " I chuckle

Ein: "Hehe, I mean I don't blame ya! I am great at giving compliments!" Ein giggles.

We both laughed a bit, completely ignoring the murder that had happened.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I FEEL SO BAD!!!! 😭😭😭

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

I also apologize that this chapter is short! But don't worry the next chapter will be out tomorrow or the next! I PROMISE!