6

1ST POV :

1ST POV :

" Y/N, WAKE UP " Dad said shaking me as I groan.

" Y/n wake up, today is the meet up with Mrs.Pham "  Dad said sighing as he took a seat near my bed.

" Who even is she? " I said opening my eyes carefully.

The sun shining bright at my eyes. Its hard to keep it open.

" Look, Ms. Pham is a model of a luxurious brand. " Showing me a pic of her modelling a bag.

" Yeah yeah, I'll get up. " I said rolling my eyes and sprinting to the bathroom to do my business.

" Farewell, your food is ready downstairs. Be quick the food might get cold. " Dad said chuckling.

💐

" Heyy " Eunchae said patting my shoulder.

I shot a smile and quickly ate my breakfast.

" Don't want Ms.Pham to wait? " She said laughing as I nodded.

" Mother, I'm going now " I said walking up to my mother and quickly going out to the car.

💐

" Uhm, Ms.Pham? "

" Hm? Oh Hi "

The girl smiled and looked at me lovingly.I took a sit and smiled at the girl.

Eventually I called out the waiter so we can both order food.

" Anything you like? Ms.Pham? " She giggled and look more further to the menu.

As the orders arrived, I talked with Ms.Pham a bit to know small details about her.

" I didn't know your Vietnamese " I said as she chuckled.

" Can you teach me some of the words there? "

" Sure, maybe next date? "

" ofcourse, I would love to date you again " I said as the girl got flustered.

" Well, let me take you home Ms.Pham " I said giving my arm for her.

" Sure " She said grabbing my arm and walking away from the restaurant.

A/N : This is a shit upload I guess