THE NICKNAME WITH A SECRET | II

🤍

🤍

THE BLONDE GIRL WAS STANDING in front of her locker, talking with some friends when the sudden yell made everybody in the hallway turn their heads towards to where the noice came from: "Jack is the man!" The gymnastic coach walked down the hallway with Jack and some other students following close behind. Suddenly the whole room was filled with the sound of Jack's name as they saw the big trophy the coach held.

"Now.", Mr. Burke said once the chanting died down, "Thanks to Jack's routine, we've won our first gymnastics trophy in fifteen years." He handed the trophy off to a student who climbed the ladder and put the trophy on the shelf where other trophies are put in the hallway for people to see.

Jack shrugged: "It wasn't really a routine. I was just trying to move fast enough so no one would notice I was wearing a unitard. When you're wearing one of those things, even when you win, you lose." He smiled awkwardly at two students in shiny blue unitards who walked past him. "Ugh!? Rude!?", Maddie said dramatically, offended by Jack's comment since she herself used to be a gymnast. It's just that their ones used to be a little less.. you know.. ugly?

"Hey, how about you show us what you did to win, Jack.", Eddie suggested and the crowd started cheering Jack and backed up a bit to give him more space. Jack then did some fancy flips which brought him the victory. "Jack, I hope this means that you're staying on the gymnastics team.", Mr. Burke said with an impressed smile glued to his face. "I told you, it was a one-time deal. I win you your trophy and you get a little visit from the wedgie wizard." He pointed at Jerry, who smirked and nodded.

Mr. Burke sighs: "I guess a deal's a deal.", with that, Jerry walked over to him. "Just go with it.", he pulled baby powder out of his pocket and poured some of it on his hands before clapping them. "Whoo!", he grins. Everybody was now laughing hysterically, when Jerry wedgied Mr. Burke. "Is that all you got, punk?", Mr. Burke questioned in a high-pitched tone. When Mr. Burke turned around you could see his underwear showing as he walked down the hallway. The bell rang a few seconds later and everyone disappeared to their classes.

 The bell rang a few seconds later and everyone disappeared to their classes