DANCIN' THE NIGHT AWAY | III

🤍

🤍

MADDIE IS STRETCHING HER SPLITS while reading one of the marvel comic books her uncle gave her. Past month in school was wild. That Truman kid pranked the whole Wasabi gang including her, even tho she isn't even friends with them, but they got pretty good revenge on him tho. Then Ricky Weaver, literally the coolest teen star ever, turned out to be a fucking liar freak, but then got what he totally deserved. You mess with Madelynn Mayfield, you play with fire.

She was still in her split—reading position when Ty and Frank approached her. That's when she saw some boy following close behind them, but she didn't recognise him. "Yo Mayfield, this is Brody, he's trying out for the spot in the dojo so you should  probably watch out. He's damn good.", said Frank. "Right. Okay. I'm the best student at this dojo, so I'm pretty sure you're the one that should be watching out Frankie.", she gave him a sarcastic look — earning a smirk from Brody.

"Ooh you're cool, I like you.", he pulled his hand out for her to shake and she did. "Tell me something I don't know.", she winked jokingly at him and he laughed at her. "Okay that's enough. Less talking, more kicking! C'mon chop—chop!", Ty clapped his hands trying to earn their attention, which he did, "Mayfield, up now and go show the new kid around." "On it!"

" "On it!"

🤍

MADDIE WAS MAKING HER WAY towards her next class, which was biology, when she heard somebody running up to her: "Lynn! Hey Lynn! Wait up!", it was Jack. What a surprise huh? "You really love running around the halls, yelling my name, don't you?", she turned to look at him and he smirked: "You bet I do.", the second she understood what he meant — she kicked him hard in the knee. "You're disgusting!" "Ow! Sorry! I was just kidding!", he bent down and chupped his knee with his hands.

"You didn't have to kick me that hard!? Anyway, I didn't come here without a reason, I need to talk to you about something — more precisely, ask something." "Alright, spill. But hurry up because I don't wanna be late to class.", he got up and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Soooo.. I was wondering if you're free this weekend?". She looked at him suspiciously and then replied: "Yeah, I am. What for?"