Let me worship you

A/N : This got very rushed at the end so I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes 😭

The overflowing feeling you began having for the avatar of lust for the past weeks has been eating away at your thoughts like a growing, almost never-ending parasite. Eventually,the build up of it got the best of you and one random day you finally decided to take initiative,by doing exactly what you had planned to do that night.
Asmodeus's admiration from everyone around him didn't really come as a shock,hence he's  *the* avatar of lust,his remarkable beauty is bound to stir up and arouse many hearts across the Three Realms. Lucky you,though! Because as much as Asmodeus likes partaking in casual sex with just about anyone,the only person he truly intended to share intimiacy and passionate love with,was you. One of the few humans who took a step into Devildom and managed to inevitably catch his eye; not only firguratively,however. Albeit,Asmo has many other demons whose purpose is to please him, you made an incredibly good impression on him,which only left him wanting more and more of you  each day.
It was pretty much the same for you too. Day and night,you'll dream about Asmo showering you with his love and praises in more ways than one. Those feelings only became stronger by night,when you were just about to doze off to sleep,you'll suddenly remember those sweet nothings he always tells you,his sinful beauty that sometimes makes it impossible for you to look at him without your face and body burning up,only to find yourself masturbating until your hand gives out. This night wasn't any different than the others.
However,you decided to act upon your feelings. The tension was too much to bare for you and it was finally time to tell him how you really felt all this time.
You did some mental preparations beforehand,and went to his room.
You took a deep breath,and knocked on his door.

"Hm? Oh MC! Heyy! Come on in ♡︎" he cheerfully said while taking your hand.
"Asmo,I..there's something you need to know" you stuttered.
"Oh? What is it?" he leaned in curious.
"Well,this might be  embarrasing to say out loud but..I like you. A lot,really. You give me affection,time and attention like no one ever did to me and I'm really grateful for that,but there's also something in me that's making me..well...aroused." you swallowed nervously trying not to look flustered.
"I just wanted to..let you know how you really make me feel and maybe..have some time for ourselves tonight? Only if you're free though,I don't want to interrupt your plans if you're meeting up with fans or-"
You got cut off by him hugging you tight and giving you a small kiss. Even if it didn't last for that long it felt like heaven. He tasted like cherry syrup. It felt magnetizing.
He pushed you down on his bed,kissing you more deeply,taking his time to taste you thoroughly.
"A..Asmo,please." you whined
"Please what?" he teased with an innocent smile
"Hmm.. Stop teasing me.. You know what I mean"
"Hehe,of course dear ♡︎" he nodded playfully.
You began making out with him,his lust hunger growing bigger and more intense by the minute. He licked your lips and paused  for a moment to catch his breath.
Everything about him was magical in that moment;it was almost impossible to put into words. His eyes full of ecstasy,his magnetizing touch and the overflowing arousal you felt between your legs; everything felt so intense and you loved every second of it.
"I can't wait to hear all the cute noises you'll make for me MC ♥︎" he whispered in your ear,followed by a sweet kiss on your cheek.
Soon he started marking your collarbones,a string of saliva getting traced on them. You squealed at the sudden biting and sucking of your sensitive spot.
"Oooo you're SO cute! But I want to explore some other spots too"
He began massaging your breasts,his right thumb drawing circles around your nipple while his mouth was on licking the other one. You flinched when you felt his hand tease you through your panties, you wanted -no- you *needed* to get eaten out by him so badly.
"Hah..Asmo,I" you got embarrased by the request you were about to give him but you were so desperate
"Yeees?" he cheerfully asked.
"...please eat me out" you managed to squeal.
"My pleasure ♡︎"
He then placed his hands on your thighs to hold you down.
He pressed a soft kiss to the skin next to your plush pussy and started lapping you up. The grip you were holding onto his hair became tighter as he kept on licking your wet folds,his nose nudging your sensitive clit. A sudden moan escaping his lips made you arch your back as you felt strong vibrations through your pussy. He starts circling your nub with the tip of his tongue to tease you right before getting to licking and sucking it. The speed and intensity with which he kept switching between kissing,licking and sucking was making you see stars,thighs trembling. You felt that tight knot in your stomach,indicating that you were soon about to cum.
"A-A-A ASMO" you let out a pornographic moan as you drenched his face and filled his mouth with your essence.
You were exhausted,but it felt absolutely amazing knowing that The Avatar of Lust himself can offer to eat you out like that.