005 // uk?

"Finally" I mumbled under my breath as I walked out the airport in Barcelona. If you like to believe it or not the air is way more different than in the UK.

I don't mean the smell, the air is different and I stand by that with my whole life. I walked over to the side of the building and tipped around something on my phone.

"Hey Alvin" I said as I lifted the phone to my ear.

"HOLA CATALINA DÓNDE ESTÁS?" He yelled into the phone. I squinted my eyes cause he was so loud.

"right next to the street" I said and moved to the edge of the sidewalk with my suitcase.

"Perfecto" He answered and hung up the phone. I looked around and saw his black Mercedes pull up next to me.

As I opened the door with a wide smile as I heard music blasting inside. He turned it down and then took care of my suitcase.

"ALVIN" I yelled as I went in to hug him.

"Catalina bonita, I missed you" He said and pressed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I missed you too, can we go now?" I asked as he nodded. We quickly hopped inside the car and as I knew him, he started driving like he had 10 lives to waste.

"Where should I drop you off?" He asked and I pulled out my phone, remembering what Pedri had told me.

"Uhm this address" I said and showed it to him.

"Is this the address of your niño?" He lifted his brows up and down. I smiled as I shook my head.

"Just Pedris" I said and his creepy smile disappeared.

"PEDRO GONZALO?" He asked with his awful spanish accent. I loved it tho. Don't come for me.

"Pedri Gonzalez, but yeah"

"Dondé esta Garnacho?" He asked in a sad voice.

"Didn't you hear? We broke up" I said and his expression changed real quick.

"Lo siento" He said quietly and then the rest of the drive was quiet. As we arrived at Pedris house he took out my suitcase and we said our goodbye.

"Catalina" The door opened as soon as Alvins car dissapeared. I turned around with a huge smile on my face.

"Pedri" I went ahead to hug him.

"Feels good to be back doesn't it?" asked Pedri as he pointed around with his finger.

"You have for sure also missed Barcelona right? Those long 4 days" I teased him. He didn't get annoyed but instead a small smirk appearing on the corner of his lips.

"I missed you the most" He teased me back as he turned around while taking my suitcase inside and I decided to just leave him. I followed him and as I stepped into his house a strong smell of cologne overcame me.

"help me" I whispered as I pulled my shirt over my nose so I wont die.

"Don't be dramatic" He shook his head and then walked up the stair, which lead up to the living room.

"Ahh, HOLA CATALINA" Gavi stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug and then turned to Pedri who was there watching us.

"Que miras bobo?" asked Pedri and looked at Gavi angrily.

"By the way, I know this is random, but I was thinking the other day. How long would it take Pedri to make any woman fall inlove with him? I mean does this guy even have rizz?" Gavi pointed at Pedri.

"Oh, I have such massuve rizz, I can make any woman fall for me" Pedri answered ironically while he wore a smile on his lips.

"You can't make me fall inlove with you"

"It'll take me a week" He looked at me with a small smirk and his mouth slightly open. Gavi nodded.

"I would want to see that" Added Gavi and shook his head as he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Not even a week" Pedri whispered quietly.

sorry for the short chapter fellas
next one is gonna be longer i promise
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻