Ellie Stickman with Baby! Reader

Requested by Ironhowler2021

Ellie was looking at Earth from the big window in the Toppat Orbital Station. "Five years and we're still going strong. No one can stop us! Hahahahaha!" Ellie stops evil laughing then looks at you in her arms. "You hungry (y/n)?" You make a happy sound while reaching up to her face. "Alright!" Ellie starts walking to where the cafeteria is. "Hey Ellie." Ellie looks behind herself to see Right Hand Man. "Sup RHM. Need something?" Ellie asked smiling. "Just saying hi." Right Hand Man says. "Oh, alright." Ellie says then gets to the cafeteria and goes to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat (y/n)? We got apple, banana, sweet potato-" Ellie got cut off by a loud noise and a rumble happened inside the ship. "What was that?" Ellie asked herself. She quickly ran out of the kitchen "You!" Ellie pointed at Al the Pal. "Me?" He asked while holding a sandwich. Ellie ran up to him then put you in his arms. "Feed (y/n) and if (she/he/they) get hurt..." Ellie uses the force and flings someone across the room. "Ok! Ok!" Al the Pal says panicked. Ellie squinted her eyes at him then runs off to figure out what caused the noise. You watch her run off and wave. "Uh...Let's get you some food." He says then goes back to the kitchen.

After eating you were in the orion lounge still with Al the Pal also The Bookie and Beans. "Yeah she just made him fly across the room." Al the Pal says to the other two and they laugh. Suddenly the door opens and a guy flies across the room on a dragoon. You laugh. "Was that Henry?" The Bookie asked and the other two shrug. "Should we go after him?" Beans asked. Ellie fliess in with a gun and angry look on her face. "Where's Henry!?" She yelled. They point to the other door and you just make noises. Ellie flies in that direction and it was quiet again. "Want to play stripes and solids?" The Bookie asked and the other two nod.

You were now in your crib holding your favorite plushie. Making noises and moving around a little. Then someone opened the door. They walked around the room a little then saw you. It looked like that guy that flew across the room. He tilts his head at you and you also tilted your head. Henry picked up your plush then pretended to give it a voice while playing with you. For some reason he started flying then got thrown out of the room. You got up in your crib to see him run away. Ellie came running inside and looking at you frantically "Are you ok?" She asked. You made a sound of joy. Ellie growled and was about to go after the guy but, you knocked a book over while trying to pick it up. Ellie looked at the book then at you. "I can't read you a bed time story right now." Ellie said. You tried reaching for the book but, your arms were to small. Ellie sighed "Fine, I'll read you one story." Ellie sajd then picked up the book and opened it. "Once upon a time." Ellie started.

Once she was done reading you were fast asleep. Ellie laughed a little. "Goodnight, (y/n). Now to go after Henry." Ellie said then started walking out of the room with a Home-Run Bat.