Gijinka/human Zero, ZeroTwo, and Dark matter(s) with baby! reader

Requested by toasterix

Zero came back to planet Popstar to try taking over it again. While he sended Dark matters all over Popstar he heard you crying. Zero flies over to where he heard the crying & sees you crying in a flower bed next to a dead  (insert random creature name here)/human. Zero picks you up then goes back into the sky. He stares at you crying then gets a cloud & puts the you on it. He moves the cloth a little to see your stomach then started tickling you there. You stopped crying & started laughing. Zero continued tickling you while taking the cloth off more then checked your gender by moving your diaper a little then put it back on. Zero stops tickling you then picks you up & starts rocking you side to side while humming Hyper zone 2 in a peaceful way and you fall asleep. Zero puts you back on the cloud then calls a Dark Matter over. "Watch him/her while I do something." Zero says and Dark Matter nods then Zero flies away.

Dark Matter looks at you sleeping then looks down to see Adeleine & Ribbon then flies down towards them. Dark Matter tries to kill Ribbon but fails since Adeleine threw her paint brush at him then grabbed Ribbon's hand & started running. Dark Matter puts his hand where he was hit then goes back up to the cloud you were at and sees you waking up. You look up at Dark Matter confused. Dark Matter sticks his tongue & makes his eye look up. You start laughing & Dark Matter starts laughing with his tongue out & his eye looking up. Zero comes back with a bunch of clouds. "What are all of those for master Zero?" Dark Matter asked looking at him. "To hide the baby from other things." Zero says. "Oh, ok." Dark Matter says then looks at you & makes another silly but also kind of creepy face, you start laughing again and he laughs.

(Some hours later)

Zero finished making a house out of clouds. (it looks like a big pillow fort made out of clouds but has some cracks for sunlight.) Dark Matter was flying around the place while holding you & making more faces. "You can get back to work now Dark Matter." Zero says. "Aw, ok master Zero." Dark Matter says then puts you back on the cloud & flies out of the cloud house through the bottom. You started making noises & Zero went up to you. You looked like you were about to cry & Zero looked confused then started tickling you again but you kept on crying. "Hm." Zero stops & thinks. "Maybe she's/he's might be hungry." Zero thinks to himself then goes down. Dark Matter comes back & makes another face at you. You stop crying for a little bit & look at him. "Papa Zero will be coming back soon, so let's play." Dark Matter says then picks you up. He starts flying around in the cloud fort while holding you & making faces.

(30 minutes later)

Dark Matter starts putting you down back on the cloud & looks around thiniking. "Where is Zero?" Out of nowhere he gets kick in the face down by someone. You get startled a little & confused. A guy with one eye & white hair in a ponytail comes up & looks at you. You make baby sounds while looking at him. He starts charging something on his hand while making it face you then he gets hit down by something red. ZeroTwo looks down & sees Zero then flies down towards him while shooting energy balls at him. You stare at the sky for a while before remembering that you were hungry & started crying. Dark Matter takes a jar that Zero had then goes up to you. "Here's your food." Dark Matter says to you while getting some of the food out with a spoon & hold it up to your mouth.

(Some minutes later)

Dark Matter is looking at you asleep on the cloud. Then Zero comes back kind of beat up. "Hey, Sir. What happened to the other guy?" Dark Matter asked looking at him. "Tied to a tree with the other you's." Zero says. "Oh, ok. He's going to be stuck in darkness like the rest of the lifeforms on this planet." Dark Matter says looking at him. Zero nods. "Are you also going to keep this kid until it grows up?" Dark Matter asked. "Yeah." Zero says. "Ok, I guess I'll get back to work now. Bye bye." Dark Matter says & flies down. Zero looks at you sleeping then smiles.

(D̶i̶D̶n̶'̶T̶ ̶k̶N̶o̶W̶ ̶t̶O̶ ̶g̶I̶v̶E̶ ̶i̶T̶ ̶a̶N̶ ̶e̶D̶g̶Y̶ ̶e̶N̶d̶I̶n̶G̶ ̶o̶R̶ ̶n̶O̶t̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶. Here's this random scene)

ZeroTwo flies down to planet popstar. "I finally got to Planet Popstar now I can-." ZeroTwo sees the cloud looking fort. "What the fu-."