Betrayal 💖(taejin)

Taehyung was stepping downwards silently. Silently because he didn't want to wake up his husband.It was 5 in morning. He was straightly going to kitchen and placed the pot on gas stove to boil water.He always drinks Tea in the morning.after making Tea he was silently drink it.when the watch in his hand showed 5:30... He took the oil bottle and spreading it on the stairs..

When his beautiful husband seokjin stepped down to go to kitchen after getting up from bed he slipped from the stairs..

Taehyung was reading the newspaper... He was not either surprised nor came to help his husband. He silently finished his other cup of Tea.. Then looked back his husband who was struggling to get up...he got severe pain on his back & ankle...he was expecting his husband to come and help him but surely he didn't deserve his innocent husband's love.what he did was wrong. He agreed it..he also asked for forgiveness from his husband but could not get it...
He started thinking how the oil fall on the stairs... Then he realised he was applied oil on his hair last night may be that time oil did fall on the stairs.

.
Taehyung's pov:
When i came back from office, i saw my whore husband was sleeping in the bed already. I also changed my dress and went to bed...whenever i looked at his face... The past memories of his betrayal came back to my mind.i don't like to see his face...

Do you want to know why i am doing this to my own husband...i am going to tell the story...

Few months back my cousin came to my house....jin and my marriage was arranged.. And i knew he doesn't like me..But i thought it will be okay after marriage...

When my cousin came to my house... My husband became free with him..i thought as brother. One morning my husband told me to teach him how to make tea..i was egarly teaching him thought he was making tea for me....but i was hurt to see him take the tea to my cousin's room.But i didn't suspect my husband... I never thought he would do cheating behind my back...he even spend his night with him...he wanted to run away with my cousin...but my cousin betrayed him and ran away.. When he cooked dinner and waiting for him to come downwards i was also there.when he went to my cousin's room to Check.. He didn't find him nor his luggage. He was broke down...i was knowing about their cheating but i didn't tell him anything.. I was acting like i didn't know anything... From that day he was acting good with me,cooking breakfast for me,making tea...but i could not forget him...
.
.
.
Jin's pov:
I know my husband is trying to hurt me....but i am not angry with him...he has right to become angry...what i did was wrong.i was doing everything to win his heart...i believe i will definitely win his heart again...
.
.
I was not feeling well for some day..i was constantly vomiting... I doubt my husband... May be he mixed poison in food...but i was not sure...so i did pregnancy test and i was positive... I felt like the ground under my feet was disappearing...

I Couldn't control myself and call the baby's father,definitely taehyung's cousin..
I told him to accept this child but he rejected this child...i was so heart broken that i decided to finish my life with this baby inside me..

When i step up on the boundary of the roof and my one leg was Hanging in the air...i felt someone pulled me behind and i fall on my husband's arm.....he saved me...

"What are you going to do jin?"

"Why?are not you also wanting this?i want to die please let me die!what will i do by living this life where my husband hate me...i am sorry tae... Really sorry... Please please forgive me!!"

"I forgive you jin... Please don't ever try to do this.. Please... I love you so much you know right??please forgive me for my doings..! "

"I am pregnant taehyung ...and baby's father doesn't want to give this baby the father's name...!"

"This baby didn't do anything wrong jin...i will accept this baby....we will nurture it like our baby....i will give it the father's name!"taehyung cares jin's cheeks then his belly...

Jin was happy hearing taehyung..
.
.
After 2 days when taehyung returned back home he found jin in the floor of the room convulsing in pain..his hand was on his belly... And he was crying.....

Taehyung immediately took him to hospital...
And doctors told him ---
" your husband jin took some date expired medicine .. And definitely in a large quantity... That leads him miscarriages..now we have to do the operation to remove the dead fetus...and we need your consent... .! "

Taehyung just nodded his head with tears stained faces...