Truths to be told

✧༺♥༻✧

.

ˋˋWaking up in a warm embrace with a hand still softly combing through your head would lighten up anyones mood-- if you didn't wake up from a soul crushing nightmare that is. The repeated horror of your loved one getting eaten alive would obviously make anyone sudder-- Demon or not.

Mammon mourns again-- he mourns again for the love who wasn't supposed to leave but left him. Mammon feels defeated. All he knows that this was not supposed to happen and how much he has started to hate Lucifer.

" Ah.. you're awake! " Asmodeus exclaims, finally seeing the greed demon awake. Asmodeus slowly pulls away-- much to Mammon's distressed-- and sits up properly. Then he frowns watching tears in Mammon's sapphire eyes. Mammon noticing his stare, looks away from the lust demon's view.

" Mammon-- " before Asmodeus could say anything the sudden buzzing of the lust Demon's phone takes both of their attention. Asmodeus slightly crunches his face and picks up the phone from the bed side, his frown returning when seeing the caller. He let's out a bored and tired sigh and picks up the phone.

" Yes, Lucifer? " Asmodeus asked quietly but Mammon heard, being right beside him. His mood get's worsens at the older demon's mention. Mammon wanted nothing to do with Lucifer and it surely showed on his face-- since Asmodeus tried to hold his chuckle when looking at Mammon.

" Listen-- he's still upset. I think it'll be better if you didn't pester him to do anything. Let him rest okay? " Asmodeus asked Lucifer in an annoyed voice. What Lucifer said from the other side was unclear but Mammon could feel his anger radiate from the phone-- also the heavy and dark tone speaks miles. Asmodeus smiles at Mammon in an apologetic way and stands up, walks away-- going outside. Mammon frown deepens as he curls up in a ball. He really wanted everything to be a nightmare and just be alone.

Asmodeus on the other hand was full on arguing with his older brother.

" Luce-- he is obviously still upset-- you speak for yourself. Would you like to see your older brother who literally killed your lover in front of you? No. So I think it'll be better if you leave him be for a few moments. He's clearly shaken up. " Asmodeus finished in one breath as silence indulged the other side-- Asmo could hear a small hum from the other before the Pride demon spoke up.

" You selfishly want Mammon for yourself right? Listen. There are a few more things that need to be cleared between me and Mammon. Also-- I have his new phone in my hand. He'd like it if he got to communicate with others, no? " Lucifer said. Asmodeus could feel Lucifer's prideful ass smirk from the other side as the lust demon scowls at him.

" Fine! I'll send him to your room right now-- do not-- make him cry. " Asmodeus said as he pouted slightly. He heard Lucifer chuckle from the other line.

" You don't have to tell me twice brother. " With that Asmodeus went on and cut the phone call of. He sighed for the second time and went back into his room-- to convince Mammon to go to Lucifer's room, much to the lust demon's distress.

It took a while convincing the greed demon-- as said before, he wanted to do nothing with his older brother but since Asmodeus insisted so much-- saying he'll do nothing but give him his phone, he finally agreed. Mammon stood up from the bed and took his leave from Asmodeus's room. He slowly dragged himself to Lucifer's room. He really didn't want to go-- but who knows what that prideful demon would do if he doesn't obey his orders. Mammon, though literally walked like sloth-- he reached his destination in no time. He mood still sour and bad as fear settles in too. Lucifer might be still angry. He could go all psycho on him as well but he wanted keep faith. That was his big brother-- making everything much more worse as he sinks into all of the memories.