Chapter 20

*Grayson*

"Make a wish", I said, we sang happy birthday

"I'm done", she blew out her candles. "What did you wish for", I asked. "I can't tell you that". She chuckled, I did the same.

If it was me, I know what I'd wish for. Me and Athena sat and ate cake for a bit and watched movies.

"Grayson, I'm horny", she sat on top of me. She did something to me. I unzipped her dress, pulling it down slowly before unclipping her bra. I leaned up taking her pierced nipple into my mouth. She moaned.

"What do you want Athena", I demanded. "I want you to fuck me sir", she said seductively.

"Go upstairs, get your pink vibrator and turn it on making circles around your clit, put it at the highest speed and don't you dare cum, nor touch yourself", I demanded.

Athena was fully pregnant and she was still horny as a motherfucker, she still wanted me to fuck her like a slut but anything for my baby, my beautiful wife.

*Athena*

I did as he said. I sat on the edge of the bed, my panty removed and I turned the vibrator all the way up, forming circles around my clit. "Fuck", I whispered to myself.

"G-Grayson, f-fuck. I need y-you so b-bad", tears fell from my eyes. I knew he could hear me.

My head flew back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, my toes curled and my body started shaking, I was in pain from not being able to cum yet it was an immense pleasure.

"I-I need to c-cum, p-please let me c-cum", I begged as he walks into the room.

Grayson took my hand and and took the vibrator from me before turning it off. "Fuck you Grayson, fuck you", I pushed him. I could barely stand up. Big mistake.

Grayson pinned me to the wall, roughly yet careful enough not to hurt the baby. He gripped my throat.

"Big mistake Athena. Say you're sorry", a slap landed to my ass.

"I-I'm sorry-", Another slap.

"Again. I can't hear you", he demanded. "I'm s-sorry", I moaned. Spank.Spank.Spank. "Fuck, I'm sorry", he massaged my ass.

"Fuck enough of this. It's my birthday, I'm in charge tonight", I pushed him to the bed cuffing him to it.

"Athena what are you doing", he asked, sounded more like a warning.

I got on top of him with the vibrator on sending waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I watched his dick grow hard, leaking pre-cum on his tattooed abdomen. He was desperate to be inside of me.

I opened my legs wider feeling my juices falling on his thigh, he moved his leg along with my body, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum G-Grayson", I tilt my head back cumming on his thigh. I kept the vibrator going and I came for a second time until I couldn't anymore. His dick was begging for my attention.

"You're driving me crazy Athena. Suck my dick, I need your mouth", he tugged at the cuffs. I'm pretty sure he was gonna break out of them.

I licked the cum of his tip before taking all of him in my mouth. His size never seized to amaze me. I arched my back so he could get a good view of my ass. He liked it when he hit my throat and when I swirled my tongue around his tip. "You're so good for me Athena", he thrusted his hips, hitting the back of my throat and I felt him grow close. His pants grew and so did his pleading.

"Right there, oh fuck, don't stop", I kept him in my mouth until he was at the brink letting him fall out of my mouth with a pop noise.

"Athena when you're done, I swear I'm gonna spank that ass of yours until you can no longer feel anything", he harshly pulled at the cuffs this time. I got on his lap sitting directly on top of his erection, moaning grinding on it.

"You're so sexy threatening me but guess what, you can't do anything about it", I gripped his jaw.

"Tell me what you want Grayson. I'll ride you until you cum and I won't stop", I was ready to say fuck it because I needed him so bad.

"Fuck you Athena, I'm not doing that", I shrugged taking the vibrator letting it tease his tip. I got off him. He was being so stubborn and I fucking needed him.

All I could hear was his low curses and pants every time I turned off the toy when he grew close. He kept swearing my name.

"Fuck fine, Athena come here", I smiled. I got back on him, placing his tip at my entrance sinking only the tip in before pulling out.

"Fuck, please ride me, make me cum Athena. Please I need to cum so bad", I just made Grayson Deluca beg.

I would never let him hear the end of this.

I sank down on him, our moans mixing together as I started bouncing on him. He leaned up taking my pierced nipple into his mouth, watching my eyes close as I moved my body faster.

"Untie me Athena, let me make your body feel good", his voice still dominate and demanding. I yanked his hair back and I moved my hips faster.

"I'm in charge now, not you Grayson", his nose flared and that's when I knew I was screwed but I was going to enjoy this as long as I could before he spanked me.

I continued riding him seeing his mouth gaped open swearing lowly. I wasn't gonna stop because I needed to cum so badly.

"Keep going, just like that Athena, fuck", his head was thrown back as I sucked his sweet spot, leaving hickeys on him.

"Tell me when you're close", I bounced and rotated my hips on him. I finally found someone that I loved so much, who could do nothing but love me and bring me pleasure.

"Tell me you love me as you cum", he said as my hips rode him faster. I untied his wrist. His hands found my ass, I brought his lips onto mine, taking control of the kiss before he did.

"I love you, I love you so much", I released on top of him throwing my head back as his mouth played with my pierced nipple and his thumb stroked my clit making me clench down on him.

"I love you so much Athena", I felt him cum deep inside of me. I collapsed in his arms breathing heavily. "I'm definitely pregnant", I chuckled. "You already are", he laughed.

"Did you enjoy yourself", he asked, his voice sounded a bit strained.

"I did", I said seductively.

"Good because this is the last time you ever do it again, now turn around, I'm not fucking done with you", I did just that.

                          {AUTHOR'S NOTE}

Y'all I dislike this book now. It was my first published book and it's so bad, I'm still not the best writer ever but I've gotten better at writing and now re-reading these chapters disgust me but we have ten more chapters before the book ends and then I'll publish my new book so you guys will see I've gotten better at writing lol 😂.

Anyways, please bare with me, it'll get better in the rest of the books I have coming, anyways, please vote and comment, love you guys sooo muchhh !💕

Until next time...Virgo !😉💕