Why 0^0 is 0.

The world works in many mysterious ways. People for ages have attempted to understand the world they walk upon. For thousands of years no one has come to a conclusion, but recently I, the Great One, have figured out why and how many disputed topics of our natural world function.
In the wise words of the Vurp ancestry, not nothing means more than nothing. This old phrase has a rich heritage across the entire Vurpilatte lineage. I, the Great One, bestowed with the knowledge given to me by the lineage of the holy Vurpilattes and their continual generations spanning throughout the human timeframe, felt dishonored by the growing dispute in the definitive field of mathematics. Great mathematicians from the most known to all the knowledge gained in small communities among mathematicians, mean nothing in the face of a simple logical fallacy: zero to the power of zero cannot equal anything other than zero. My holy reasoning to this claim is the simple truth that the number which is zero is nothing at all and multiplying this void of anything with another abyss of number results in nothing in its finality.
To imply that two colliding voids in their multiplicative nature could somehow result in a value greater than the sum of its parts is frankly a claim that represents the debilitation that runs deep through the blood in the veins of the roots of humanity and our fragile human condition. The minds of all that is feeble and insufficient to the divinity present in the Vurpilatte heritage may cede their mental ability in the wake of such a capable and divine being, though even with their puny human scale of mental capacity and capability the human mind should be well suited and able to comprehend such a trivial subject.
Nothings and more nothings in calamity may not be summed or collided in any such manner to indicate a final result of anything other than the two sides of nothings that had been entered in the first place. As simple and definitive as reality can be, even surpassing its rules of arithmetic exponentiality, zero as a concept and as a number multiplied by itself zero times, has no feasible ability to equal one or any number of the sort that isn’t zero itself. Though disputed, the words of the Vurpilatte lineage and I, the Great One, far surpass that of measly human mathematicians that their far-fetched and logic-destroying fables they call “ideas”.
Because, of course, math is subservient to I, the Great One. The universe pails to the force of the holy Vurp bloodline that courses through my veins.
Of course, there may be detesters.