26

Damien King POV

Like like my father had said one of his men come by a few days later to drop off a envelope with some potential houses that fit the criteria.

We've looked at all the houses and found two that we all really like and feel could work for our base as well as family home.

Pulling out the photos of the last house we seen "It was this one right princess"

"Yes" she says with her mouth still full of food.

"Baby are you supposed to talk with your mouth full" i rasp in her ear "No daddy" putting some hair behind her ear i continue "Do you know what happens to little girls who talk with there mouth full" she shakes her head "No daddy".

"I'll show you what happens to little girls who talk with there mouth full. Get on your knees now" she drops to her knees Infront of me "unbutton my pants princess" she takes her hand to my pants undoing my button pulling my zipper down to. I put my hand into my briefs and pull out my already hard cock "Open that pretty little mouth of yours princess" she finishes what's in her mouth and takes a sip of water then opens her mouth and I slide my dick in to her mouth grabbing a fist full of her hair i start fucking her face. She has tears running down her flushed cheeks due to me hitting the back of her throat repeatedly making her gag.

"That's it princess take daddies dick" i feel her moan sending vibrations all the way down my shaft i feel my balls tighten and I shoot my hot cum into the back of her throat I hold her in place tell my cock no longer twitch's.

Taking my cock out of her mouth I help her to stand and give her a kiss on the forehead "your such a good girl princess. You did so good."

"Thank you daddy" she says in a small voice "Hey princess are you okay" i ask "Yes daddy I'm fine I just really want to cum" carefully I push her down on the table and pull her leggings and thong off. I pull her to the edge of the table placing her thighs over my shoulder i start twirling the tip of my tongue along her clit sucking and lightly biting it, she moans and squirms so I hold her hips tighter keeping her in palace as I continue to eat her pussy.

"Daddy can I cum I need to cum please daddy" she cry's out and I suck on the clit harder "cum princess" i say against her clit, the sweet taste of her creamy cum coats my tongue as i continue to lick and suck up every last drop.

Helping her get cleaned up I pull her to my chest "I love you princess" kissing her lips i take her hand in mine a lead us back out to the living room, only to find it empty so we walk outside to the back yard and i see my dad and brothers talking.

"Kitten did you enjoy your punishment" Dante ask her, she grains and buries her face into my chest.

"Come here kitten" i let go of her hand and she walks over to Dante "Do you want to tell my dad the good news or should we"

"You guys should do it" Dante says and my dad looks between the four of us, i clear my throat unsure of how he'll take it.

"Your going to be a grandpa. Durani's pregnant now before you ask no we don't know who's it is but we don't care" he hold is hand up in surrender before saying "I wasn't going to ask Damien if you guys don't care nether do I" he gets up pulling me in to a tight hug "I'm proud of you Damien congratulations" he does the same to Dante and Damitri. Then turns to my princess.

"Thank you for turning them into men and welcome to the family now if you ever need anything please let me know. Now if you'll excuse me I have a flight to catch boys take care of her or I'll come back and beat the shit out of all three of you" I gulp a little bit knowing he'll do it.

"Why was dad here" i ask Dante taking the seat my dad was sitting on.

"He came to let us know what's going on with the business, and to give us this" he hands me a folder and inside there's a contract for all four of us to sign stating that all assets including three of his bigger businesses are now ours.

"Wait what why would her do that"

"He said he doesn't want us involved with the other side of things so hes handing us these companies and a very nice fortune to live off and hes given our girl right to it as well"

It's not like him to do something like this but it makes me feel good knowing he cares enough about us all to keep us out of the darker side of our family business.