PART 6(BULLY)

*Time skip to next day*

Jk's pov~
I woke up and saw myself sleeping on top of Tae. I blushed and was about to get up but stopped when Tae wrapped his hands around my waist hugging me tightly. He started murmuring something. He was looking so cute. But when i heard what he was murmuring my cheeks turned bright red.
~End of Jk's pov

Tae- Kookie i love you.......will you be my boyfriend.......................ummm your lips taste so good(Murmuring in sleep)
Jk- (Blushing hard) I also love you and i will propose you soon (Whisper)
*Jk then slowly broke the hug and went to restroom for doing his morning routine. He then went downstairs for making breakfast*

Tae pov~
I woke up feeling empty beside me. I thought kookie will be in restroom so i decided to wait for him but i felt a delicious smell coming from kitchen so i went there.
~End of Tae's pov

*Tae entered in kitchen  and saw Jungkook making breakfast*

*Unknowingly Tae started staring at Jungkook*

Tae's pov~
i entered in the kitchen and saw my kookie making breakfast. He was looking so cute. His cute smile. His cutely setted hair and his juicy lips. Ahh how bad i want to taste them.......Yaah Kim fucki*ng Taehyung what are you thinking he is your best friend. But i love him but maybe he doesn't feel the same.
~ end of Tae's pov

Tae- Kookie.
Jk- (Flinched badly) Yaaah You Kim fucki*g Taehyung i almost got a heart attack (Holding his own chest dramatically)
Tae- Hehe Gu moning (Cute voice)
Jk- Good morning. Go and fresh up i will arrange the breakfast.
Tae- Otey (Cutely)

Time skip in college

*Taekook went to college in Tae's car. The moment both got out from the car screamimg and shouting of students started*

??1- Taehyung oppa your so handsome
??3- Taehyung hyung be my boyfriend
??8- Taehyung  hyung i love you
??5- Taehyung oppa make my womb fill up with your kids
??9- Taehyung hyung fu*k me
*Listening all this Jungkook's possessive mode turned on.*
Tae- (About to shout on them but stopped listening Jungkook's shout)
Jk- SHUT THE FU*K UP HE IS HERE TO STUDY NOT TO FU*K ANYONE. IF YOU WANT TO FUCK GO FU*K YOURSELF. IF YOU CAME NEAR HIM I WON'T THINK TWICE TO FU*KING BREAK YOUR LEGS SO STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU MOTHERFU*KERS
*Everyone became silent after hearing Kook's shouting*
Tae- Wo wo calm down my dear kookie (Kissed his cheek)
Jk- These people how can they say this?(Possessive-ly huuged Taehyung)
Tae- Don't worry koo let them say
Jk- Lets go to our classes
[TAEKOOK ARE IN DIFFERENT CLASSES. JK AND YN IS IN SAME CLASS AND OTHERS ARE IN SAME CLASS]
Tae- Ok
*Both went to their classes*

With Jungkook

*Jungkook entered in his class and Yn came running and jumped on him*

Yn- Junglebook how are you? (Hugging him like koala)Jk- Yaah leave me you monkey or else i will fall

Jk- Yaah leave me you monkey or else i will fall.
Yn- (Got down) hmm so tell me did doctor gave you monster thing [Injection] huh?
Jk- Yes he gave me four but i didn't even flinched
Yn- Yeah yeah you didn't even flinched but you shouted on top of your lungs
Jk- N-no i didn't
Yn- Really (Smirked) I think you forgot that the doctor who treated you is appa's friend
Jk- umm (embarrassed)
*Then suddenly two girls and one boy entered in their class*
??5- Hey slut
Yn- Shut up
??9- She didn't talked to you bitch she talked to your twin
Jk- Me? Then what bitch
??5- Stay away from Taehyung
Jk- Why would i?
??5- Because he is mine.
Jk- Naah wrong wrong he is not youres he is mine
??5- YOU (Pushed Jk hardly)
Jk- Get out from here bitch or else i will forget that you are a girl
??5- Huh(Slapped Jungkook)
Yn- YOU BITCH
*Yn started fighting with both girls and Jk started fighting with the boy. No one dared to stop them because they are children of university's head*
*Jk punched that boy and he passed out but ??5 kicked Yn on stomach and Yn fell down. Jk ran to her*
Jk- Yn(Taking her in his lap)
Yn- Aaahh kook my stomach (Teary eyes)
*Suddenly they heard slapping sound*

Tae's pov~
Our class is going on and professor was explaining but i don't care i was just sitting bored until one student came and whispered something in proffesor's ear and left proffesor said "Mr.Lee is absent so your next period is free and umm Yeah Taehyung go and tell class.... that their teacher is absent so its their free period" I got up and left the class happily as it is Jungkook's class but when i entered in the class my blood boiled. Lia's gang is fighting with kook and Yn. But suddenly Lia kicked in Yn's stomack and she fell on ground. Koo ran to her and took her in his lap. I went there and slapped Lia hard*

Tae- HOW DARE YOU BITCH TO KICK MY SISTER-IN-LAW? (Slapped Lia again)
Lia- O-oppa
Tae- Shut up
*Jungkook picked Yn like koala*
Tae- Don't dare to show me your ugly face you bitch
*Saying that he took Yn and Jk out from the class*

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

THANKS FOR READING

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE

💜BORAHAE💜