Twilight

Chapter two

Maybe I'll sleep with all of them

🎀

Hours had passed since the interaction in the kitchen and after a little reunion with the Cullens and Lennea they all found themselves sat within the living room listening to Edward and Bellas conversations that kept going on as the two paved around his bedroom.

Lennea is lay upon the couch inbetween Rosalie and Jasper, her head resting on Rosalie's lap as the blonde girl strokes her hair and her feet upon jaspers who was reading a civil war history book. Emmet was sat infront of the television, his large hands moving at a rapid pace as he plays a video game, Alice is sat on a singular chair flipping through the latest fashion magazine and Carlisle and Esme are playing a game of chess, smiling at eachother as they listen in on their son and his new girlfriend.

"They're so cute" Alice squeals, always one for romances and happy endings. Lennea and Rosalie glance at eachother and roll their eyes, having Bella around was dangerous for all of them and if the Volturi caught wind of it they'd all be dead in a minute. The difference between the two girls was Rosalie didn't want the girl in the family at all, saying she needed to go completely however Lennea didn't see a problem as long as Edward turned her. If he wanted to be with her so bad he could turn her and face the consequences of the treaty for it. After all if he really could see a future with her and could see himself loving her for eternity then a treaty shouldn't matter.

"I'm cuter" Lennea sings making the family laugh, it had been an awkward first hour for all of them when Bella started her questions which were mostly about Lennea. Who is Lennea? Have you done anything with her? What's a seductress? That's a gift? So she has a gift of being a...whore? I'm sorry I don't know how else to phrase it, can she hear me I don't want to offend her I didn't mean it? Does she have a mate? How can you not know? So she does have one she just hasn't found them yet? Are you it? So it's no one in this family? Why isn't she a cullen? She doesn't class herself as family? A family friend that's basically family? She's nine hundred years old?! How has she still not met her mate then? Has she always been that pretty? Do you think she likes me?

It went on and on and on.

It was exhausting for the others but Lennea loved it, she would admit Bella was right for her terminology and she wasn't offended at all, she was a whore but an attention whore was the biggest type of whore she was so hours of being spoken about really boosted her ego. The mate part hit her right in the gut however, she used to be so excited about finding her mate but as the years went on she lost hope and got deeper into corrupting others to fill the gap that left her lonely and feeling unlovable, maybe she didn't have one out there after all maybe being a seductress and using people without being able to form attachments was all she had going for her. It hurt, she wouldn't let anyone know that but it did. It's why she liked taking time away from those she considered family, they were all in happy relationships with their soulmates and she was cursed with not having one, she had to sit and watch as they experienced true love for eternity whilst she fucked and dumped everyone she had ever been with. And now Edward had a girlfriend she was the only one without someone, she'd never keep someone around that wasn't actually her mate though because if she did have one out there (it would be a miracle but if she did) then she didn't want to have someone else when she met them. She wanted to be entirely theirs.

"You are len, you are" Rosalie grins, softly stroking her hair. Had she been human it would've lulled her straight to sleep. She missed being human, she missed it more than anything in the world. She had an amazing life, her and her family didn't really come from anything they lived in a small village and in an even smaller cottage but it was amazing. Her parents loved her to bits, she had her mothers blonde hair and her fathers green eyes that matched the colour of the fresh grass she used to play on in the meadows. The village loved her, they called her their own personal sunshine on days when the sky wasn't so blue because of how happy and radiant she was, she had that personality that people people found hard not to love and as she got older she became more beautiful, more irresistible to everyone. They called it a gift and said she was an enchantress.