Chapter 4

Morgan's pov
It was closer to the time of the party and I still had to get ready. I went up to my room and picked out a black bikini and threw it on.

I didn't feel like wearing a shirt over so I just put on some ripped Jean shorts. Then I walked over to my vanity and out on so waterproof mascara.

I didn't want to get my hair wet but you never know. I put on some white Birkenstocks. I also also grabbed a tote bag and put lip gloss, sunblock, sunglasses, and some emergency stuff like bandaids.

(This is the outfit!!!)

It was 7:23 and the girls were getting me at 7:30. I had a little time so I watched a little tv until I heard a knock at my door.

Must be the girls.

I opened the door and saw Connie. "Hey girl!!" She said. "Heyyyy!!!" "Julie and Taylor are already I. The car so let's go!" She said dragging me out the door. I laughed and locked my house and hopped on the back seat.

"Hey girl ready for the party!!!" Taylor screamed cuz the music in her car was blasting. "Yass I'm so excited. "I think Adam has a thing for you!" Julie exclaimed. "What?!?? He just met me a week ago how could he like me?" I asked confused.

"Trust me I've known Adam for a long time, when he sees something he wants, he has to have it. So you belong to him now girly." Connie explained. "Not gonna lie you bagged Morgan!" Taylor said. All of us started laughing our asses off.

We made it to the party and it was packed. He must be really popular. We entered through the back gate and wow, the kids weren't lying when they said his back yard was the place to be.

It had a hot tub, a water fountain, a slide into the pool, and a Tarzan rope. It was perfect.

I walk with the girls to the house to put our stuff in. I take off my shorts and grab my sunglasses and me and the girls make our way outside.

I see a bunch of guys looking at me and I actually felt confident. We walk over to the hot tub wear all the ducks were and when Adam saw me, his jaw actually dropped.

"Hey guys!" I said to break the silence. "Woah you look hot!!" Adam said as he stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the hot tub and sat me down in his lap.

He put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I turn to the girls, who were getting in the hot tub, were smirking with faces that said, "I told you so." I rolled my eyes and started talking to people.

As the night went on I could tell mostly everyone here was drunk. Then out of no where, lily comes up to me and Adam. "Heyyy Adam!!" She said twirling her hair. She really does not know how to flirt. "Uh hey lily?" He said weirded out. "Looks like this fat b1tch is crushing, why don't I sit in your lap." She said looking at me directly in the eye.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!" I said. What she said kinda hurt but I don't show. "You heard me." She smirked. "Ok you wanna play that game let's play." I started smirking. "Let's point out our insecurities, I'll go first, cut the shit bitch we all no your now a natural blonde cuz girl you need to fix those roots." Everyone ooo'd and she just stared at me in shock.

"Oh I'm not done, does it make you feel confident when you bully other girls because no one likes you and no boy wants to date you because your boobs sag like and old lady?" Everyone started laughing and she was still in shock.

"Do you think your better than everyone else? If so than you are so so wrong cuz all the come backs you have are from middle school tik tok videos cuz you can't think on the spot. Even if you rehearsed it a hundred times you still mess up your words. You wanna know why? Cuz your underdeveloped. Don't talk about me until you learned grammar bitch."

The crowed was going wild and Adam was laughing his ass off. She huffed and got up and walked out the gate. "Hah bitch!" I stuck up my middle finger.

"Girl you destroyed her oh my lord!!!!" Taylor screamed. "She had it coming." Was all I could say.
"Princess I didn't know you could trash talk." Adam said once he was done laughing.

"Well there's stuff about me you have yet to find out." "Oh I hope I do find out!" He smirk at me and I blush. I lean my head back on his chest and close my eyes.

Third person view

Morgan layer her head on Adams chest and close her eyes. After a couple of minutes she was out like a light. The rest of the team didn't even notice and started talking.

Adam went to go ask Morgan something but quickly stopped when he saw her asleep on his chest. "I guess all that smack talk was tiring huh?" Connie joked. Adam smile and out his arm around her, giving her more comfort.

She slept the whole time she was there on his chest, to her it just felt right. She has never felt this way for a boy and she couldn't stop feeling it, she wanted him, she needed him.

A/n
Guys pls tell me if that was cringey I have no idea. I kinda like this chapter but kinda don't at the same time. But Morgan is a baddie so lily better back off her man.