Chapter 5

Morgan's pov
I felt myself being lifted up and I open my eyes to see Adam holding me. His eyes were hooded so he didn't see me wake up. "What's going on?" I say with a little yawn.

"Oh princess your awake!" Adam smile at me. "You fell asleep on Adam for like 2 hours and now the parties over." Connie explained.

"Oh I'm sorry Adam, but in my defense your really confy." "Oh I'm glad to be at service. Taylor was carrying my tote bag and we were walking to her car.

"Thank you Adam for letting me sleep on you." I say looking down embarrassed. He lifted my chin up with his index finger. "Your welcome sweetie, but just remember, i will never do this for anyone but you." He smirked and I blushed.

Taylor arrived at my house and I told every one goodnight and they said that they'll text me tomorrow.

I walked in my house and did my normal skincare routine and hopped in bed. I fell asleep watching tv.

Skip to the next day

I woke up to the sun in my face and groaned. Thank god it's Saturday. I got done with my first week of school which was not bad but still, it's school.

I got a text from Connie saying the ducks were hanging out at the mall today and that she was going to pick me up around 1. I replied with a yes and headed downstairs for breakfast.

It was only 8:36 so I had plenty of time to do whatever. I put on some slip on uggs and got my keys. I drive to Starbucks and got a croissant with a iced mocha tea.

I headed home and scrolled on Instagram while eating my food. I came across a specific picture of me. It was me sleeping on Adam last night at the party. The post was from Julie. I wasn't mad, I was actually kinda happy about it. But mostly surprised.

It was around 12:30 so I got up and ready. I put on my outfit and started to curl my hair. I wanted it to not be too curly, but a little wavy. After that I went to my vanity and put on some makeup. Not a lot but the basics.

I check my phone to see the time. It was 12:49. Shit. I thought to myself. I raced downstairs to get my nike blazers and my wallet and keys. I heard a knock on my door so I went and opened it. It was Taylor.

(This is what's she wearing)

"Hey girlyyy come on let's go!!" Taylor scream. "Ok ok I'm coming!!" We get in the car and Connie screams. "OMG LET ME TAKE A PIC OF YOU GUYS!!!" "Ok!! I said.

Me a Taylor posed and Connie didn't let me see it and just posted it to Instagram. When I got me phone back all the ducks were blowing up my phone

Caption: creds to Connie to this beautiful masterpiece!💕CommentsCharlie_LovesAdam: Dang y'all are fine but imma back off on Morgan cuz Adam will be pissed

Comments
Charlie_LovesAdam: Dang y'all are fine but imma back off on Morgan cuz Adam will be pissed.
Adam_LoveCharlie: Damn right I will and um.... I CANT FRICKEN BREATHE MORGAN LOOOKS SOOOO FINE❤️❤️🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
^aww thank you Adam!❤️❤️
^no I should be thanking you princess.❤️❤️😘
Les_Averman: Y'all you better date cuz the suspense is killing me!!!!
Adam_LovesCharlie: don't worry Les, don't worry😏😏

We got to the mall and see all the guys there. We smile and walk over, I see out of the corner of my eye Luis flirting with some chick but she looks disgusted.

I see Adam and walk over to him. "Hey, is Luis good at flirting cuz I don't think that girl he's flirting with is amused?" I asked. "Nah, he's a lost cost, maybe if he learns a good pick up line there is still hope, but I doubt it." He replied while laughing.

We all walk around the mall and all the boys suddenly stop. Us girls turn around to see them outside the Victoria store looking through the window. "Really?" Connie asked sarcastically. "Oh brother." Julie replies. "You think they want a fashion show?" I asked. "Probably." Taylor said bluntly.

We walk over to them and I clear my throat really loudly to get their attention. The boys all turn and look at me. "So, what do you perverts think your doing?" Connie asked. "Oh um sweetie we were think maybe you guys can give us a fashion show?" Guy asked innocently.

"Please princess I would love to see you in this." Adam points to the red laundrerine set on display. I chuckle and say. "Fine I'll buys three outfits from here that's it!" I explained. "Would do you think girls?" I asked them. "Why not." "Sure." "Let's get this done and over with." They replied with.

We let the boys pick out our outfit and headed back to Taylor's place. I've never been there but the ducks say her house is pretty nice.

As we are walking out I see Lily and her minions walk over to us. She gives me a dirty look and starts talking to Adam. "Hey Adammm!!" She said twirling her hair like a little girl. "What do you want?" Adam asked not amused.

"Well I just wanted to see if you and I could go on a date?" She says confidently. "No thank you byeeee!" He says I start giggling. "What are you laughing at bitch!" She says to me.

"Oh it's just so funny that I've only been here for a week and have more of a relationship with Adam then you have and you've been obsessed with him for four year!!!" I said laughing. "Ugh!" She huffed and stomped away like a 5 year after not getting a lollipop.

Everyone laughs and walks out. Man this girl really could not take a hint. As I was walking something pulled me behind by the waist. I turn around to see Adam. Of course. "So a relationship, really?" He asked smirking. "Don't flatter yourself Banks."

A/n
Hey guys sorry I have not been posting. I have been caught up with school. I promise I will start posting more and I was thinking on a Adam banks imagine series. What would y'all think about that. Let me know in the comments.