Young Love Part 1

~Era 1969~

Fran clutched her coat tightly around herself as she walked through the parking lot of the studio where her brother's band was recording their first studio album. It was quite a cold day in the fall but it didn't really phase her because she was on such a natural high of excitement thinking about the music and magic of Fleetwood Mac, but most of all her boyfriend, Jeremy Spencer.

She was beyond grateful that Mick had started a band with his friends Peter and John. One face came into Fran's mind and instantly bought a smile to her lips though and she couldn't think of anything else. The cheeky grin of her secret boyfriend always played in her thoughts and she couldn't resist thinking about the charming young man almost every passing second and hearing his laugh in her head as she made her way into the studio, instantly feeling all fluttery as her eyes met Jeremy's. He was stood in the corner of the room with his usual smile, chatting with Peter who was suddenly called off by John.

Jeremy was head over heels for Fran, he really thought she was the one for him. If soulmates ever existed, he knew she was it, his soulmate, his sweetheart and his lady. It was as though he was hypnotised by her, she was often shy but he admired how passionate she was about music and he also loved her jokes she made after getting to know her, she had become a little more outgoing and he had fallen madly in love with her not long after they had met. She was his everything and he went through every day, just smiling and thinking about her "Hey pretty!" Jeremy grinned walking over to her.

"Hey Mr charming!" Fran giggled and chewed on her bottom lip, he always made her feel like she was the only girl in the world with the way he looked at her or spoke to her.

"Want to go out after this, I can take you to lunch, maybe a movie or a gig tonight!" Jeremy smiled, taking her hand in his and watching as she smiled wider, feeling an electric spark between them as always.

"I like going anywhere as long as its with my man!" Fran winked.

"What a lucky man!" Jeremy smiled "He must sure be something to have you!"

"He's you!" Fran smirked "You sure are something!"

"I didn't know, you was a name!" Jeremy teased and Fran started laughing as she ran her hands up his arms, gazing into his eyes.

"You are naughty!" She giggled and he poked his tongue at her as they moved closer and started snogging passionately.

Mick suddenly walked over and rolled his eyes. He felt responsible for his little sister and was worried about her going with Jeremy, he appreciated Jeremy as a band mate and friend, but he didn't think anyone was good enough for his little sister and he didn't want her feelings hurt "Hey. Jeremy, get your ass over here!" Mick called out, sipping his drink.

Jeremy pulled back from the kiss and gave a smile to Fran before he started walking off.

Fran crossed her arms annoyed a little. She loved Mick but he was taking on the father role and it annoyed her a bit the way he acted about her and Jeremy.  She knew Mick cared but she herself knew she was capable of taking care of herself and Jeremy and her had a sweet little thing going.

"Hey Fran, are you staying for the whole session?" Mick smiled.

"Yes because Jeremy and I are going out after!" Fran nodded and watched Mick look uneasy as Jeremy smiled back at her excited for their date.

Mick nodded and then turned around going back to his drink, he was trying to mind his own business but it was hard.

Fran sat and watched the band happily, music was her greatest passion and it was wonderful to watch and hear Fleetwood Mac making it. Her and Jeremy shared glances and grins throughout the whole session and even snuck in some kisses, finally the day was done and Jeremy gathered his things "Ready my sweet Fran?" Jeremy asked warmly.

"Of course!" She giggled.

"Hey!" Mick called put stopping them as they began leaving.

"What is it Mick?" Fran asked knowing he was being overbearing again.

"Make sure to use protection if you's do it!" Mick stated and then cleared his throat embarrassed. Fran blushed and Jeremy smiled inwardly.

"Its just like a high school date, no need to worry, you are my idol Mick!" Jeremy smiled, waving and Mick grinned, a little chuffed at the comment.

"Mick, go out on a date with Jenny, instead of fussing over me!" Fran sighed rolling her eyes and left with Jeremy.

"Lucky he doesn't know how many times we do actually do it!" Jeremy giggled whispering into her ear and she couldn't hold back laughing.

Jeremy comes up with the idea for what to do while out. They had just been watching a movie at the movies, holding hands and exchanging a few sweet kisses.

Fran and Jeremy were in love. No one could separate the two. They had spent every moment together most the time. They were happy and couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.