Chapter 2

-------------------------------
My trust was blown away
-------------------------------
Chapter 2-Chloe's pov
-------------------------------
I ran as fast as I could to Maddie's house because I was so exited to see her. Lucky for me that we were practically neighbors. There was only two houses between ours and both of theme were pretty small. I walked up three small steps onto their porch and stood on the woven welcome mat. I reached over and pressed the large metal door bell. I waited for about 10 seconds until I heard someone running to the door. When the person opened it I realized it was my best friend Maddie. We hugged each other and ran up to her room. I plopped myself down on her pink silk bed with a beautiful canopy over it. I put my things on the magenta fluffy carpet and got out the magazines. We both flipped through all the magazines and quizzed each other. After 30 minutes of doing that, we got out our swimsuits and changed. We were ready to go swimming. "Omg you look so cute in that. Where did you get it?"said Maddie. "Oh, just some store online"I said as I was getting a present out of my bag. When Maddie saw the perfectly wrapped box with a red satin bow fastened to the top she said "is that for me? You shouldn't have gotten me anything". She carefully untied the bow and took the top off the box. Inside the box were two purple bracelets with charms on them. "What do all these charms mean" Maddie said as she studies them. "There is a charm for every memory we have ever had together".
--------------------------------
End of chapter 2
--------------------------------