Chapter 3 - Pranks On Peeps

~Kasie~
I run into the kitchen to make some breakfast for us since I was hungry.
I grabbed cinnamon and pancake mix and proceeded to make the most delicious breakfast ever...with a twist or course.
I was going to prank all ten of them. One word...GARLIC! I made two separate batches on for moi. The second for the 10 of them. Of course the smell they'd be smelling would be my pancakes.
I cooked them and picked out the ones that weren't contaminated by garlic.
~Ashton~
Me and the boys smelled cinnamon pancakes. We practically teleported to the kitchen to where the heavenly scent was.
I grabbed the pancakes and waited for everyone to sit down before I ate. After we all sat down we took a bite and we all made a face of disgust while Kasie took another bite. Even Ashley looked grossed out. We all looked at each other and grabbed the pancake still untouched by her mouth and we took a bite only to be disgusted again.
~Kasie~
It worked. I started laughing like an idiot while they stared at me like I was some phycotic freak. "Revenge!" Ashley and the 9 of them said in unison. Oh boy this was going to be fun. I now had 10 people working together to plot against me. Even Ashley knew they might not be able to get revenge on me for I am the queen of pranks. Ashley has only ever gotten back at me like once or twice and that's because it was like a month after I did the prank that I thought she had given up on trying to get back at me. Not this time.
~Ashley~
Kasie probably thinks we won't get her back but she is wrong. I mean she's against me and nine supernaturals. I already have little pranks that will lead up to the ultimate prank. The ultimate prank will be awesome.
Again sorry for the short chapter but don't worry I'll upload chapter 4 later today.