The End Of The War (Prologue)

Four millenniums ago, there was a legend that has been existing for many years. It was said that a war between 2 races occurred: humanity against an unsurmountable numbers of brutish orcs.

The war lasted for hundreds of years until one day, an elven mage put a curse to all warring factions, resulting to a slow but painful death among them. However, this wiped out the entire orc population resulting to a victory by humanity. The war stopped and humanity finally emerged victorious. The mage who initiated the curse, fell ill to the curse and died still holding the staff as if she intended to hold it until the very end. Its death ended the curse.

Legends say that if its corpse were to be found, the mage will arise from the dead. However, its corpse were not found and it was left rotten for the next millenniums to come. One day, just 4,000 years after its death, a farmer is seemingly harvesting the crops when suddenly he discovered what seemed to be the remains of an ancient woman. The farmer, dreaded with fear, rushed to the police station to investigate this unknown corpse.

Meanwhile, archaeologists had figured out that the remains were old as 4,000 years. This discovery allowed them to ship this old corpse into an island known as England where they would set its final resting place in a museum.

Little did they know... that they had found the corpse of the missing elven mage.

(Ummm hiii (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)/ Ummm its my first time making Wattpad stories and for the most part, i just wanna make Youtube videos, try VTubing and other things! Ummm btw this is how my lore was supposed to be. To be exact, it all starts with a war between 2 races and it ends with a mage spelling a curse to both parties. I know its bad but im just wanna explore other things than that ☺️
Ummm me gonna go now! Babussh!
~author)