4.1

"Thank God, you chose to wear your uniform or you would have been going to change," Goose teases the girls in an authoritative voice as they walk outside in their uniforms.

"I proud to serve my country. So, of course I'm going to wear this every chance I get," Chaos responds with a smirk as she poses to show off her uniform before she and Hades slide into the back seat of Goose's rented Jeep.

"And she wouldn't let me dress nicer than her," Hades pouts in a teasing manner, causing Chaos to playfully roll her eyes and shove Hades. "Hey, I need to find my daughter a father."

Hades holds her hands up in surrender as Goose turns to glare at his sister because in his eyes, no one would ever be good enough for her. Not even Maverick, though neither Hades or Maverick thought of each other in that way.

"Any day now Goose," Chaos says while Goose takes off down the street. "I'm ready to see what potential Miramar has to offer because it's not looking bad so far."

"That and enjoy a cold beer," Maverick agrees which causes Chaos to nod her head in agreement while pointing at her brother before sliding her aviators on.

"This is what I call a target-rich environment," Maverick says with a smirk as he and Goose walk into a bar while he looks around at all of the women.

"It's not bad," Hades agrees as she looks around at a few of the men, causing Goose slightly glare at her since he is her older brother and very protective of her.

"You both live your life between your legs," Goose says as he pats Maverick on the shoulder while they make their way over to the bar.

"Goose, even you could get laid in a place like this," Chaos jokes as she starts to look around in hopes of seeing a particular blonde.

"I'm telling you, I'd be happy to find a girl who'd talk dirty to me," Goose says as he glances back at Maverick, who has a huge smile on his face.

Iceman takes a drink of his alcohol while he listens to the random girl next to him talk before he begins to scan the crowd.

"Hey, guys," Goose says as he notices Iceman on the other side of the room with his aviators on. "You all wanted to know who the best is?" Goose motions over to Iceman, who is once again taking a drink. "That's him. Iceman. That's the way he flies, ice-cold, no mistakes."

Chaos watches as Iceman talks to the woman beside him before she frowns, realizing that Iceman was probably like her brother and is just looking for a good time.

"Just wears you down. You get bored, frustrated, do something stupid, and he's got you," Goose continues as Maverick stares at Iceman while taking in what Goose had said. Iceman feels as if he is being watched which causes him to look up to see Maverick before glancing away from him to find Chaos beside Maverick at the bar.

"Hey, hey, Slider," Hades calls out as she recognizes the RIO walking past them. Hades motions to Slider's uniform as he stops. "Thought you wanted to be a pilot. What happened?"

"Hades, you're such an asshole," Slider responds with a shake of his head and a smile on his face before he looks her up and down. "You're looking good though."

"Hey, that's my sister," Goose speaks up as he slides between Hades and Slider which causes Hades and Chaos to share an eye roll.

"Goose, you dickhead," Slider responds with a smirk. "Whose butt did you kiss to get in here?"

"Well, the list is long but distinguished," Goose remarks with a sarcastic smirk which causes Hades to snort.

"Well, so is my johnson," Slider retorts before throwing back a shot.

"So you're flying with Iceman, huh?" Goose asks as he takes a drink of his beer which gains Chaos' attention.

"It's Mr. Iceman to you," Slider says as he points at Iceman, who is walking up to them.

"Hey, Mother Goose," Iceman says as he and Goose shake hands while he glances over at Chaos. "And devil Hades. How's it going?"

"Good, Tom," Goose says with a nod while Hades nods in agreement before Goose looks over at Maverick and Chaos, who are leaned against the bar. "This is Pete and Paris Mitchell." Maverick and Iceman shake hands. "Tom Kazansky."

"Congratulations on Top Gun," Iceman says with a smirk while he brings Chaos' hand up to his face before placing a kiss on her knuckles.

"Thanks," Maverick says with a nod before glaring while Chaos smiles politely while taking her hand back. Chaos has to remind herself that he is the competition as she fights off a blush.

"Sorry to hear about Cougar," Iceman states as he reaches in between of Maverick and Chaos to grab some peanuts off of the bar. "He and I were like brothers in flight school. He was a good man."

"Still is a good man," Chaos is quick to correct Iceman with a pointed look.

"Yeah, that's what I meant," Iceman agrees with a nod as he locks eyes with Chaos.

"Thought so," Chaos says as she looks away from Iceman while taking a drink of her beer.

"Say, you still need help?" Iceman asks as he turns to fully face Maverick.

"With what?" Maverick asks with a raised eyebrow, causing Chaos to roll her eyes because she knew that Iceman was trying to establish that he is an alpha male.

"You figured it out yet?" Iceman asks him another question with a smirk.

"What's that?" Maverick responds as he once again looks away from Iceman.

"Who's the best pilot," Iceman reminds him of Chaos' question from class.

"No, I think we can figure that one out on our own," Chaos answers as she looks back at Iceman in challenge, knowing her brother wouldn't have a dominance match with Iceman.

"I heard that about you Mitchell siblings," Iceman says with a nod while holding back yet another smirk. "You both like to work alone." Iceman and Chaos stare at each other in challenge to see who would make the first move.

"Mav, you must've soloed under a lucky star, huh?" Slider asks which causes Maverick to look over at him. "I mean, first the MiG, and then you guys slide into Cougar's spot."

"We didn't slide into Cougar's spot. It was ours, okay?" Goose quickly corrects him.

"Technically it was ours," Hades argues which causes Goose to glare at her. "And technically we were the ones up close to the MiG."

"Some pilots wait their whole career just to see a MiG up close," Slider explains as he looks over at Chaos, who looks away from Iceman. "Guess you guys are lucky and famous, huh?" Iceman and Slider each down a shot.

"No, you mean notorious," Iceman corrects him with a sarcastic laugh. "I'll see you later."

"You can count on it," Maverick replies as Slider and Iceman walk away from them.

"They were abused children," Goose says in an attempt to make Maverick smile.

"We're gonna have a good time," Maverick says as he looks over at Goose with a smirk.

"And cause a little Chaos," Chaos adds with her own smirk as she holds her beer up and wraps an arm around Hades' shoulders.

"Always," Goose agrees as he, Hades, Chaos, and Maverick tap their beer bottles together.