7, Dad jokes and It Girl

Los Vicious line boarding gate at Los Angeles Airport. The men in suits waiting for the departure of the plane had bad eyes, crooked noses, and scars on their faces. There was a lot of dangerous slang mixed in, such as "dust off", "fly the coop", and "deep pockets".

John Peters was pale with fear that his wife, Zanny, would do something to the men. Harry Shockley hoped John would tell Zanny to go back, but he knew Zanny wouldn't say yes. Ignoring Shockley's melancholy, Ken Patroni made a series of silly old jokes while waiting in line.

"Where is the destination of the plane? Plains. Haha."

Patroni laughed out loud at his own joke. A big man resembling a boar was boring others. However, there was one exception.

"It's so funny!"

She was a survivor of the It girl. Curly hair like Clara Bow, droopy eyes like Clara Bow, way of speaking like Clara Bow, fashion like Clara Bow. Her figure was more chubby than Clara Bow. In short, she was a Clara Bow knockoff. Her name was Patsy Applegate.

"I'm going to Los Vicious on business," said Patsy. "Show business. I'll sing in nightclubs. It's called Arpoador. Come see me if you don't mind. "

"Of course I will," replied Patroni. "I want to see the cute doll in Arpoador. Haha."