Prologue: Memories

Y/N POV:

It's been years since me and Mumu defeated the evil doll organization and the four dark bosses who turned us into what we are today, I've been training with Master Sloth, who's been teaching us the way of ninjutsu, I was thinking about our childhood friend since we've met in elementary school.

(Flashback)

Me and Mumu are walking in the lunchroom with our lunches, then we see a girl sitting alone on a table,

so, we go over to the table where the girl is sitting.

Y/N and Mumu: Hello. / Hi there!

???: Hmm?

The girl has got our attention.

Y/N: Can we sit with you?

???: Sure

We all sit with her and introduce ourselves. She introduced her name, which is Asuka. We talked to each other a little bit, but she's been struggling trying to make friends, so we decided we could be friends.

Y/N: We can be your friends.

Asuka:(surprised) You both wanted to be my friends?

Me and Mumu nodded at her request, saying yes.

Asuka:(Happy) Yes, thank you.

From that day, we've become friends, we always hangout, sharing, and even play together, that is until one day, me and Mumu were kidnapped by the evil doll organization, they wanted to take over the world with their army of mindless human doll hybrids including us luckily, we managed to escape and meet Master Sloth and trained us in the art of ninjutsu.

(Imagine that their humans by every episode of bloody bunny the first blood)

After the training and lessons by Master Sloth, we go into the lost temple, there I managed to get my weapon, the bunny knife, with it, I managed to save Mumu who's been wondering around the warehouse and the kidnapped prisoners by destroying their giant grinder robot.

Later on, we sneak our way into the Kuma express, taking us to dizzy land, but we were confronted by Serious Kuma, who is angry because Mumu steals his pancakes.

After killing Serious Kuma by using his soft spot against him and made it to dizzy land, we go for a quick stop at Kitten Cafe, who is owned by Bye-bye Kitten.

After turning Bye-bye Kitten to a crisp with an oven, me and Mumu are walking till Mumu saw a merry go round ride, but it's a trap set up by SM Pony.

After killing SM Pony with her boomerang, I managed to track down and confront the last dark boss, Dark Rabbit who is holding Mumu hostage.

After being defeated and capture by Dark Rabbit as he uses the bunny knife to transfer my power to Mumu turning her into a monster.

I now confront Dark Rabbit on top of Mumu's head, one last time.

After me and Mumu defeated Dark Rabbit and the Evil Doll Organization, we return to master Sloth's dojo celebrating our victory with some instant noodles.

(Flashback Ends)

After some training, Master Sloth called us into his dojo.

Master Sloth: Y/N, Mumu it's time for us to go.

Y/N: Huh?

Mumu: Where are we going, sensei?

Master Sloth: we are going to Asakusa, for Y/N to attend Hanzō National Academy.

Y/N:(Confused) Why?

Master Sloth: I was thinking that you should have an education since you haven't enrolled to a high school, do you understand?

Y/N:(Nodded) Hai, Sensei.

No One's POV

After Y/N, Mumu and Master Sloth packed their stuff and luggage and went to Asakusa, but Y/N and Mumu did not know that there are good shinobis and evil shinobis in Asakusa.