Chapter 2: Hanzō Girls' First Mission and Bloody Bunny Returns

(A/n: Ok guys, this chapter is going to be longer than the ones I made.)

Y/N POV:

After finishing up some classes, the lunch bell rang, almost all of the students got up and gathered their things before making their way out of the room to the cafeteria, I talked to two of my friends I made over a month, talking about their interests, but me, I was thinking about that girl I saw back at the school's entrance.

Y/N:(mentally) "Who could she be, and why does she look so familiar?"

Then, I felt a sudden migraine rush through my skull. My two friends looked at me worried as they asked me, "What's wrong?" Then I said I'm a little dizzy, so they picked me up to drop me off at the nurse's office.

Asuka POV:

After nearly a half hour of training, the five of us were feeling quite exhausted and were currently sitting around the living area of our secret base.

Katsuragi laughed as she finished chugging down her cup of iced tea.

Katsuragi: I ruled that fight!

Ikaruga: I wouldn't have lost if we'd lose our swords.

Katsuragi:(grinning) Look at the loser making excuses.

Ikaruga:(eyes widened) I-I'm not!

Her response only served to make Katsuragi laugh again.

Katsuragi:(stretching her arm) Anyway, what should we have for lunch today?

Ikaruga: I'm getting sick of ordering out.

Asuka: Attention! (Getting the girls' attention) I brought these from my trip!

When I opened my bento box, the other girls were pleasantly surprised.

Hibari: Whoa, rolls!

Katsuragi: They look delicious!

Ikaruga:(smiled) And now I know what's for lunch.

The other girls kindly took each futomaki roll that I offered them and happily bit into them while humming happily. After finishing taking a bite, Ikaruga turned to me.

Ikaruga: Asuka, where'd you get these?

Asuka: You see, I spent the night at home yesterday.

Ikaruga: Oh, right, your family runs a sushi restaurant.

Asuka: Yep!

I nodded as I took another bite of my roll, only Katsuragi to sneak up behind me and once again grope my breast.

Katsuragi: All right! I'll rub these a lot as thanks for the food!

My cries of protest were muffed by the roll I still have in my mouth, but thankfully, help came when Kiriya appeared in yet another burst of smoke that filled the room. Kiriya looked down and noticed the food that we're eating.

Kiriya: Oh, rolls.

Asuka: Yeah! (cough cough) Have one, Kiriya-sensei!

Kiriya: Thank you.

He smiled as he accepted my offer and took a roll from my box. After taking a bite of his roll, he sat down with us.

Kiriya: So, is Hanzo-sama well?

Asuka:(nodded) Yeah, thanks to you. My grandpa actually woke up extra early to make these rolls!

Kiriya:(smiled) I see. He hasn't changed a bit, (serious) Now that Asuka's back, you'll complete a mission outside of the school premise this afternoon.