ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

MORE BACK STORY TIME BECAUSE I WANT TO. So pretty much Johnny and Y/N have been together all of each other's lives, they met in preschool, went to the same elementary and middle school, and are now in highschool. About 4 years ago Johnny started to have a crush on Y/N, and 3 years ago Y/N started to have a crush on Johnny. YES ITS BEEN THAT LONG. That is why everyone ships them so hard and is constantly trying to get them together. Now back to the story....

*AT LUNCH*

Johnny: "I'll be right back guys I just got a call"

Y/N: "Alright"

Jennie: "Don't be too long Y/N won't let us eat till you get back!"

Y/N: "SHUT UP YES I DO!"

Jisoo: "NO YOU DON'T YOU LITTLE LIAR!"

Y/N: "JISOO YOUR SUPPOSED TO DEFEND ME!"

Jisoo: "NO FRICK YOU IM HUNGRY!"

*20 minutes later*

Y/N: "hmm he's been gone for a while.... guys I'll be right back...."

Jennie and Jisoo: "Alright"

Y/N POV: I go out to see.... SOME GIRL AND JOHNNY WERE KISSING!! My heart shattered into a million pieces... I guess I really lost my chance to ever be with him. I go to the bathroom to freshen up after crying my eyes out.

Y/N: Eventually I was able to walk to class, not daring to go back to lunch to talk or even see him. Why did we have to be deskmates in every single class....

Johnny POV: I was on call with my other friend when suddenly some random girl kissed me! I was so furious, but I decided to just walk away...

Johnny: I go back to lunch after all that chaos.... but Y/N wasn't there.... I ask Jennie and Jisoo and they told me that Y/N went to go look for me...

Johnny thoughts: "Oh no, I wonder if she saw- no she couldn't have- there is no way- but what if she did see me-"

*BELL RINGS FOR CLASS*

Johnny: " I guess I'll see her there...."

Y/N: Johnny arrives to class and sits next to me.

Y/N: "Oh your back from your call..."

Johnny: "Yeah it was just a friend of mine"

Y/N: "Alright well I'm going to study now"

Honestly I felt like crying.....

*AFTER CLASS* sorry for the time skip again ;-;

Y/N: I bolted out as quickly as I could to go home.

Y/N thoughts: "Ugh today just couldn't get any worse!"

Y/N: "Wait is that.... SHOOT IT IS RAINING!!"

Y/N: I eventually reach home and go into my room.... It is quieter in the house then normal... I wonder where my sister is... I just went to sleep instead of worrying about it...

*3 A.M*

Y/N thoughts: "Oh I hear a noise in the kitchen it must be sis... let me go check"

Y/N: I slowly put on my slippers and creep towards the kitchen, its 3am I don't want to scare her.... I enter the hallway but I see a figure in the kitchen that doesn't look like her....

Y/N thoughts: "Is that a- knife- in their hand?? Where is my sister?? What is going on?? I'm scared... I'm going to hide in my room and text Johnny to call 112."

Y/N: I quietly creep back to my room... scared for what might happen if I make any noise... I go under the bed and text Johnny. Too scared to call 112 because I don't want to make any sound... I text him and he almost instantly responds he does his best to calm me down but all I want to do right now is cry.

Y/N: I hear footsteps coming towards my room...

Y/N thoughts: "That's it I'm dead... this is my last day to live..."

Y/N: The footsteps are getting closer, and closer, and closer... from under my bed I can see the door open and a pair of shoes as someone enters my room... they look in my closet.... and then check my windows to see if they had been opened...

Y/N: now they are approaching my bed... I'm scared of what is going to happen to me so I close my eyes and just wait for my fate..... this really is my last moment... and it's me hiding under a bed in fear as some crazy person is ready to kill me.... I didn't even get to tell the person I love the most how I felt... and I just left my other friends alone together at lunch... this is definitely not my day at all.....