The Creed's Family Home Visit: Part 1

Upon reaching her room, she headed over to the study table grabbed her laptop then head over to the bed. She then on her laptop and scroll through her emails and stops at the oldest emails that she got before she opens them and reads them one by one.

In the middle of reading her emails that was sent from her own company, there's a knock which makes her subconsciously reply before looking up to see who is it;

"Yes?" 

"Can I come in?" 

"Christian? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your office?" 

"I'll go in a bit. Can I come in?" 

"Yes, yes. Come in, sorry. I was focusing on my stuff. Is everything okay?" asked Karol as she closes her laptop and put it by the side bed table while Christian take his seat by the end of the bed.

"Are you coming back here?" 

"Of course, my parents are besties now with your parents so of course, they'll come back here" 

"I mean you?" 

"I'll come to visit when I have time, don't worry about it" 

"Christian it's almost 10 am now, aren't you suppose to be at your office?" 

"Nah don't worry about it. The others can manage themselves and the company" 

"For normal stuff yes but not for the meeting where they need your input and your agreement on it," 

"Oh, yea!" 

"Now go, before they went feral," 

Karol laughed softly while ushering Christian out of her room. Both mates walked toward the front door up to the car porch where he hop in his car and drove away leaving her standing at the door waving goodbye.

She then turns around and heads over to her bedroom locking her door and proceeding on reading her emails without interruption. A few minutes after reading her emails she suddenly remembered to check in with the Creed's regarding their contract.

She packs her stuff and heads out to the Creed's house using Jason's car but before she exits her bedroom door she informed her sister and Jason first.

"Guys! I'm going out and Jason can I borrow your car for a few hours? I'll be back before noon" said Karol a little loudly for both of them to hear her.

"Okay!" 

A few seconds then Jason open the door slightly to hand over his car keys to her before he closes back the door and Karolshe walk out of the house.

She then hops in and drives away while following the navigation head over to The Creed's house. A few minutes later she ended up at the almost downtown slum housing area.

She walks up to their front door and knocks on their door a couple of times before Susan opens the door with Sarah hugging her mother.

"Hi, Susan," 

"Why are you here?!" 

"I'm here to ask you about our agreement," 

"Come in" 

"So.. have you decided yet?" 

"Yes, I did. But, why are you doing all of this?" 

"Why? Cause I saw potential in your sons and I want them as simple as that" reply Karol while she looked at Sarah trying to walk towards her Susan asked; "Why us? There are other people with potential too" still feeling slightly dodgy about the agreement.

She pick up Susan expertly as she said; "I don't care about other people as I got my eyes on your sons right now and as for now, I want to secure both of your boy's talents into my company. If you read the agreement it's a win-win situation. I help you out and you help me out".

"But we are just ordinary people why are you coming after us?".

"Clearly you still didn't understand and misunderstood the agreement. Your sons aren't just ordinary people, they have talents in which that need to supervise and moulded into their core, without proper education and guidance they will not unleash their full potential and with that, I want your sons into my company working for me it may sound like it's not in your favour but believe me when I said that I can give you, your freedom and in return, you work for me that's all. I'll provide security, shelter and food for you. You don't think I know your true nature Susan before this. So don't make me bring your past up. And you two there. Don't just eavesdrop on the conversation but do join in with us"

She said without looking at Brian and Jake while both brothers show themselves, Brian said "I'll do it," and he hands over the agreement to her.

Karol who was still standing while carrying Sarah take the agreement and praised him; "Good boy," then put it on the coffee table before she hands over Sarah to Brian.

She then takes her seat on the sofa while the others follow at the same time Brian asked; "When will I sign the 1 year away agreement?" as he sits down next to her with Sarah in his embrace.

"I will hand it over later on so expect my phone call and don't miss it okay cause I will go berserk,"

Brian then nods his head up and down motion making Karol smile at him in a tight smile and nod a single nod to acknowledge.