The Hidden Things

Hey Bubbles how are you guys. i know you guys is disappointed with me because i promise to update soon but what can i say whenever i try to smooth the thing my life always get more messup. when everything is going too great suddenly i had a fight with my a close school friend. she is very close to me but we can't solve the issue soo ya now we are not friends even through i am more of practical person then the emotional somehow this kind of things effect me not to much but still a part of me is hurt for some given time. i know nothing is a forever kind of things so i didn't cry over anything specially when anybody left me but it affect my mind somehow that's why i am too late to update the story. 

Sorry if you can forgive me 

Thanks for waiting. i can't promise anything to you guys as i think my life is a real fucked up mess 

let's just read this chap for today 

Chapter -20

Pete's POV

I have successfully convinced Khun Kin for this mission. He has advised me that there is a mole in the main family, so I have to take this task as secretly as possible. I didn't inform anyone, not Khun, not Polo, not Arm, even though I managed to get some devices from him that will surely help me in this mission.

I have sneaked in the minor mansion easily as expected the security is not as tight as compared to the main mansion. People are roaming casually here, so for me, it gets easy. I act like a package delivery boy and just excuse myself about the washroom thing. They are silly to believe me, but for me, it's a good thing.

I sneak into Vegas's office trying to guess his computer password, and I have tried every password and every date that I can guess, including Vegas's birth date, Macau's birth date, and even Khun Kan's birth date, but nothing really works. I have some minutes before someone suspects me. I tried again, but this time thinking hard: Khun No and Khun Kinn had  always said that Vegas is like a maniac. he is too dark to simply put a birth date to his password, so finally, after much consideration, I typed my guessed password of a 4-digit numerical number.

6969

Computer unlocked

Vegas is too much to be real for someone to put a password like this, but i think vegas does. I insert the pen drive and start copying every piece of data I think is important. While I am opening every folder, there is one folder named XXX. I don't know if I should see it or not, but what if it is something important? I cannot miss any folder  I open it. In the folder there are all videos. I play one of them and get shocked seeing the people in the video.

There is Sanya, who is one of the boy toys of Khun Kinn, and there is another person who is Vegas, and they are having fucking sex. Seriously, Vegas has recorded their sex, but the way Vegas is fucking sanya, it doesn't look like love making it just a simply merciless sex. Vegas' face didn't even show any emotion. I close the video and start another one .This time it is Tom, another boy toy of Khun Kinn, and then again I open another one, but this time I get more shock because this time the boy whom Vegas is fucking is not just a boy toy, he is Tawan, the X boyfriend of Khun Kinn, who claims to be in love with Khun Kinn.

Even though this video is useless for proving the innocence of Porsche, it is useful to convey the message that Vegas and Tawan are together, so without any thought, I shared all those videos on a pendrive.

Only 25% is left to be shared in a pendrive, and from this pendrive-type device, every piece of data I am sharing, while making a copy of it in a pendrive, is also directly transferred to the computer to arm the main family.

Only 5% of the data is left to transfer. Just for another minute,

 I am so focused on the data transfer that I forget to focus on my surroundings, and when I look up, there is Ken with his pistol directly pointed at me.

So he is the betrayer.

i can easily fight him because i am  much stronger than him but it's obvious it will be no use just one word from ken and every fucking gaurd in the minor family member will come in my direction so i just submit my self easily well i am prepared for it and the data has already transferred so my mission is anyway complete and i have no regret doing this. 

Vegas's POV

That fuking tawan doesn't know how to follow orders. His stupidity has failed my mission. He kidnapped Porsche's brother and even exposed me in front of Porsche, thinking we would end Porsche there in the showroom. How can I explain to him that the only person I want to end is him? When I am dealing with Tawan, Kinn also enters the showroom with his bodyguards, I just run away from there because if I get caught directly by Kin, it will create a mess. I don't know what happened, but definitely my plan failed, the only relief is that now Tawan will be dead for real. That fucking asshole doesn't even know how to do one task, but now I know I cannot win Porsche. Even from now, he will start hating me, and after this news, Paa will get frusious again.

I am on my way back to the minor mansion when Ken messages me that there is some main family bodyguard who transferred all my secrets folder to the main family, and now I am burning like hell with anger, but my inner demons are in pieces, thinking there is someone I could torture to death. Ken didn't mention the name because he knew I didn't give a fuck about the name of a mere bodyguard. I didn't even know the name of the bodyguard of the main mansion except for some

I entered the mansion; maybe Paa is not in the house right now. I went directly to the basement, where I knew a my prey was waiting for me to eat him alive. I take my steps slowly, making an impact on my prisoner. When I see the person, my mouth falls open. He is already with no shirt, and brushies cover all his body. Red marks of whimpering are everywhere on his upper body. Blood is drooping from his mouth. His head hangs low like he is unconcious. But when he hears my footsteps getting close, he looks up, and I look into his eyes, in Pete's eyes. His eyes show no emotion, no terror. He is not scared. He is never scared of me.

Pete's POV  

There he is, the devil walking in my direction, trying to intimate me, but I am never scared of him. I know Vegas is capable of so many things that normal people cannot even imagine, but I am never afraid of him. I lock my eyes with him, challenging him to devour me. The last thing he can do is murder me, and I am all okay with it, just like I am never afraid of Vegas in exactly the same way I am never afraid of death. He gets close, his eyes showing no emotion, just like my eyes; it's like we both are trying to hide something by making that calm face, but suddenly he asks

Who did this to him?

Ken steps forward, grinning like a maniac, waiting for his reward by capturing me, but what Vegas does next is something very shocking, even for me: he directly fires a bullet in Ken's head. Ken's body falls to the floor, making a sound. Every bodyguard freezes, but Vegas takes this sudden action, and Ken's body is covered with his own blood.

I don't know why Vegas does this. For a moment, my heart says that maybe he cares for me, but no, it's all just imagination. I meet reality when Vegas utters his next words.

No one is allowed to touch what's mine. he is my toy to play with , he is my piece to torture 

This is the real Vegas showing his real side that how much he likes to play and torture his target before making him dead, but for me I am ready for every thing .At this point, I know it will be the last day on this earth and the last moment with this devil.

if somehow you don't like this chapter i undrestand it's a very short chapter as i already explain my situation and it's not much intersting part but hope so next part will be intersting. as from now on the story will only focus on vegas pete moments alone. they will live together and one more thing even through i am following the series story line but in vegas pete moments i will add some of the seen from novel because in series vegaspete part is just too short so  ya i will steal some of the parts from novel especially my fav ones. 

Hope soo you guys are waiting for this

Love you guys. this story is my first story but somehow i think it's getting more love than i can ever think off