Chapter 1: Trainwreck.

—NO ONES POV—

Rubber Ball directed the young boy, who had been running in circles on the platform, onto the subway train. "Come on Balloon, you're going to fall!" She chuckled and helped Balloon up onto the train.

"Thanks mom!" Balloon laughed giggling a bit as his tooth gap pretty obvious.

"No problem, now go sit next to your father, I'll be there in a moment!" Rubber Ball chirped explained.

"Alright... Do I HAVE to sit?" Balloon whined quietly.

"Yes... you do, you're too short to reach the handles bud! You're only six." Rubber Ball explained. Her green colour nearly blue in the lighting they were in.

"But I'm a big boy!" He said making a annoyed frown.

"Hahah... almost honey... Now go sit!"

"Okay..." he walked towards the blue subway seat and sat next to his father, Helium Tank.

"You okay bud?" Helium Tank asked as he looked down at Balloon. He lowered his magazine.

"Mom says I can't stand...! She says I'm too short to reach the handle bars up there!" Balloon frowned again.

"Well, you are! Heh... you can't reach yet."

"B—but...!"

"Hey, I'll let you play on my phone until we get home if you sit nice." Helium Tank bribed.

"Really?" Balloon's eyes lit up.

"Mhm, just don't tell your mother. It was me." Helium Tank added.

"Okay! Okay! Gimme!" Balloon said ecstatically as he reached his hands up

"Ah! Magic words?"

"Please...?"

"Okay bud." Helium Tank handed his phone down to Balloon.

Balloon immediately watched the downloaded cartoons his dad usually kept on his phone for Balloon to watch on long train rides. He seemed pretty content, he giggled at almost every little thing as most six year olds do.

Rubber Ball came and sat on the other side of Balloon. She gasped dramatically and looked down at Balloon. "Now who gave you that!" She laughed.

"Dad says I can't tell you!" Balloon answered.

Helium Tank and Rubber Ball both laugh.

"Whatever you say..." Rubber Ball giggled and patted Balloon's head.

Balloon flinched a bit as he felt the train began to move. He swayed his feet in his seat, as he watched the phone intensely. Like any six year old would... but something sounded off... the moment 5he train was fully going there was a loud CLANK that echoed throughout the whole train. The shaking was way too intense for Balloon to focus, he was starting to become scared.

"Wh—what's going on?!" Balloon shouted afraid.

"I have no idea j—just stay in your seat..." Helium Tank reassured.

"Mom?!" Balloon squeaked with concern.

"It's okay just... just shhh.. okay?" Rubber Ball smiled