Chapter 2: Bad Attention...

———

⚠️

PLEASE BE CARFUL FROM HERE ON OUT BECAUSE THERE IS THEMES OF SA THAT WILL POP AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

I will warn you, but they are very important in the story, so if you're sensitive to the topic I don't suggest continuing. Please use proper self censorship to avoid harm to yourself!

Thank you!

(Constructive Criticism is allowed! Please be polite though.)

TW: Kidnapping, possible suggestive content, AND MISGENDERING FROM A VERY BAD GUY.

HATE THEM. HATE THEM NOW.

———

No One's POV:

Balloon was walking down the street. Feeling hungry still... He was one of the smallest kids at the orphanage so... he wasn't fed to much as it was 'fair' to everyone else. He frowned. The poor six year old boy walked to the park alone.

He walked by a section of the street a few blocks away from the orphanage about halfway there when someone walked up to him.

"Hello little guy! Where's your parents?" They asked.

Balloon frowned and turned his head away. "They... aren't around..." He sighed.

"Why are you out here all by yourself?" They get a little closer and crouch down.

"The ladies at the orphanage said I could go to the park...!" He answered innocently.

"Ooh! Hahah. Well... I know a shortcut! Do you wanna see?" They held out their hand and gave a warm smile.

"I-I don't think I should! Stranger danger!" He replied taking a small step back.

The stranger laughed and took a small step forwards again. "I promise it'll be okay alright? It's just a little shortcut!" They seemed so friendly...

Balloon hummed in thought for a moment. "Mmmm... fine..." He took their hand and walked with them.

As they were walking towards the unknown place, the stranger spoke up.

"Your eyes are very pretty bud." They commented with a smile that seemed... Not warm anymore... something else.

Of course, being six, he had no idea what was going on. "Oh...! Really? Thank you!"

"Of course...!" They turned into an ally way that lead to a parking lot.

"Sir...? I think the park is the other way..." Balloon mumbled worriedly.

"We're taking a shortcut remember?" They hissed a bit more coldly than the way they were talking before. They kept glancing around nervously.

"I-I don't know about this..." He frowned.

Suddenly the stranger pulled out a gun and placed it against his head.

He squeaked in fear. Nobody was around. "Wh—?!"

"You're going to come with me... And get in that car. Alright?!" They growled threateningly and shoved the small boy towards the car.

"B-but—?!"

"Get in the car... now..."

Balloon walked over and did as he was told. Once he was close enough the stranger shoved him in the car, and pinned him to the seat.

"If you scream... I'll blow your brains out... and you will die... Okay little girl?" they threatened. As they took out duct tape.

"I-I'm not a girl!" He whined in fear.

"SHUT UP. You are what I say you are... Do as your told, or I'll kill you."

He choked out a sob and nodded in fear.

"Good girl..."

Balloon was incredibly uncomfortable with being called his biological sex. He despised it... Even at such a young age, it made him have a icky feeling in his chest.

The stranger tightly wrapped duct tape around the boy's wrists and ankles. And then his mouth. They then slammed the car door shut and got in the front.

Balloon laid on the seat looking at the car's roof and let out muffled cries as he struggled in discomfort and fear. He was so scared... Why? Why him? He just didn't understand... He didn't even know how to read, or write his own name... Balloon cried his eyes out and curled into a ball.

The stranger in the front was driving down a highway into the middle of nowhere.

It was a few hours before the stranger finally pulled over and got out of the car. They grabbed the small boy and held him tightly even when he thrashed and struggled making muffled screams of panic.

"MMMMMNNPH!!!" He screamed through the tape wrapped around his face.

"Shut the hell up before I MAKE you..." they growled as they entered a house. It seemed like a pretty regular house, if it weren't for the clearly obvious fact that this stranger had kidnapped Balloon, you'd think they're just a normal person...

They dragged him up to the attic and attached him to the restraint that connected to the wall.

"You're going to wait here while I make a phone call... and if you even think about trying anything? There will be consequences." They shoved him roughly into the wall and left.

Balloon was crying heavily. He was so scared. He was horrifically scared. He tried to study his surroundings... A way out... He needed a way out. His thought were running a million miles a second, and his vision was blurry... He couldn't tell how fast or slow time was moving. He tried his hardest to just... slow his breathing. To calm down and escape. But he just hyperventilated faster and faster... Until...

He passed out.

———

Balloon's POV:

I lift my head from the bed, and slide out of it. I sigh softly and glance at the alarm clock Nickel had next to his bed. It's just before noon... God I'm still so tired. I groggily walk to the door and open it.

Hopefully I'll get fed today...

I'm so hungry.

I walk over to the stairs and walk down them sluggishly, I feel like I'm going to pass out with every step. My arms look so skinny... Probably because I don't eat often... I needed to lose weight anyway... I'm sure it's fine.

I'll get some sleep after breakfast...

God.

I'm so tired...

———

Why do I make him suffer so much??? Why am I so evil? 😭

———