Chapter 4

Blake POV

After Lunch

Elexia is so beautiful. If you haven't fingered it out yet, I'm a werewolf. Next in line to be alpha. And yes Elexia is my mate. The only people that know is Nick and Brandon. I have to tell her soon. I mean she do like wolves.

She has the most perfect bright gray eyes with plumped kissable lips. Curls in the right spots and amazing laugh. I'm already falling for her. I need to make my move soon because my wolf just can't wait to mark and mate her.

Right now I'm sitting in last period waiting for this bell to go off. I looked at the clock and saw we only have five more minutes left.

"Okat guys since the period is almost over , its time to partner you guys up for the project." Ms. Lee said with a smile as the class groan.
"I know . I know but you guys going to have to deal with it. Okay everyone pick some one you know you can get work done with and take a paper. Its due next friday. You may leave when the bell goes off."

I see Elexia signal Kat over. No.

'Brandon partner up with Kat' I told him through our pack line.

'Okay dude' he said as I watch him grab Kat elbow.

I see Kat smile and blushed nodding her head yes. I walk over to Elexia and sit down next to her.

"So, hey partner?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, sure. When you want to start?" She said looking up from the paper.

"Today?" I ask hoping she says yes.

"Yeah. Just follow my car to my house." She said she as the bell ring.

"Hey Blakey" Sarah said seductively while l leaning against my car biting her bottom lip.

"What's up?" I said opening car door.

"Oh.. I was just wondering what you doing after school today" she said rubbing her hand against my shirt.

"Not you. Sorry I'm busy" I said getting in car just as Elexia pulls out parking lot.

I follow her until we are in front of a green two-story house. I turn off engine and follow her inside.

"Are you like hungry or something" She asked quietly.

"No thank you" I said smiling at her

"Okay. Then let's go up to my room".

I watch as her butt moved while she walked up the stairs and my wolf couldn't be happier. This is getting harder then I thought. Literally. I finally got there and sat on the edge of her bed watching her stand in the corner of her room playing with her fingers.

"I'm not going to bit you know. You can come sit next to me" I say patting the spot next to me on her bed.

She thinks for a minute before walking over here and sitting down. I couldn't take it no more. I had to do it. I looked at her then started leaning in.

I kissed her straight on the lips. Her perfect lips moved sync with mine.

Elexia POV

As I take a seat next to him. I can't help but look at his perfect lips.

'I wish he was kissing me' I thought

As if he heard me he leans in and our lips touch. I don't hesitate to kiss him back. He licks my lips asking for entrance which I gladly have him. His lipid are warm and soft against mine as her kisses me a little hungrily. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him do now I'm straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he kiss me harder.

After a while I start to run out of breath. I pull away and he places his forehead against mine breathing heavy.

"Whoah.." He said with a small smile.

All I did was blush and try to look away.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me" he said holding my cheeks in his hands.

"Is this like uh... I don't know umm.. Uhhh" I stutterd out.

"Shh.." He said kissing my lips again. "We are whatever you want us to be"

"Friends.. Please for now. I'm not ready for anything else." I sat nervously playing with my fingers.

"That's fine. As long as you know you are mine and I am yours" he says kissing me one last time before I hear my grandma call me from downstairs.

"I'm upstairs" I yell opening the door.

"Ohh.. You have company" my grandma shock voice says from behide me.

I just nods my hand as Blake stands.

"Hello Ms. Anderson, I'm Blake " he said holding out his hand to shake, which she does.

"Oh hello dear call me Emma." She said smiling. "Are you guys hungry I can wip up something real quick"

I looked at Blake for a answer and he shakes his head no.

"Well I'll leave you two to finish whatever you guys was doing" she said about to exit. "Oh yeah.. Keep door open " she says eyeing both of us before walking down stairs.

I look up to see Blake staring at me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look back down. He gently rasie my face up to look back at him. And kisses my lips softly. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. This kiss was sweet and filled with a lot of promises for the future. He slowly breaks away and just looks at me with so much... Love.

"Is there going to be a future for us" I wonder out loud and shut my mouth as soon as it came out with my hand.

"Yes Lex, there is." He said while pulling my hair back behide my ear.

After working on the project for about an hour he left. Not before kissing me one last time.

Later that night

I just laid in my bed, replaying every event that happened that night. I can't believe he kissed me. I just know I'm not ready for a relationship with him. Something seems a little off with him. I don't know why. Just anytime I'm near him my heart start racing, I can barely breath and my palm is really sweaty
Maybe its just me. What am I'm so scared of?

Blake POV

As I got home I just laid in my bed and stare at the cell. I can't wait until tomorrow. I just hope this is not the last time I get to kiss her again. I just want to hold her in my arms and call her mines already.

So, They Kissed. Yayyyy !! Lol. Okay so the story is still building up. I just don't want to rush into anything. So I hope you like it .

Vote/ Comment