Chapter 3

Hellooo.. Lol Here You Go

Elexia POV

Monday Morning

"Honey, wake up" My grandma yelled from the door.

"I'm up" I said stretching my arms out.
I got out of bed and started getting ready for school.

20 Mins Later

As I look at my self over. I'm wearing something simply but nice. I have on a pair of white shorts, that comes up to my mid thighs with a white sweater shirt. On my feet was my closed toe leather black pumps with a front bow. I look food.

I walked down stairs to see my grandma just finishing breakfast.

"Ohh..My Lord. Look at you." She squeal.

All I did was laugh. As I sat down to eat, she places car keys by my plate.

"What's that for?" I ask picking them up.

"You" she said in a duh tone.

Don't get me wrong. I do have my drivers licenses but I didn't think she will get me a car.

"You got me a car" I screamed in excitement. As I jumped up and huged her.

"Yes, I did" she laughed hugging me back.

I run out side and saw a white 2014 addition Porsche parked in my garage.

"Ahhh.." I squeal embracing my grandma. "I love you so much"

"I love you too honey" she said hugging me back. "Now get to school.

I get into my new car and start pulling out of my garage. I watch as my grandma went back inside and beeped my horn driving down the road. As I got out my car in the school parking lot, everyone looked at me. After making sure the cars locked I walk up the school steps.

"Hey Elexia, you look gooood" Kat said hugging me.

"Thank you Kat, you to". I said hugging back.

"All these boys are just staring you down" She said as she release me.

As I took a look around I saw almost everyone looking at me with either jealousy from girls and lust from the guys. But the only person with the staring the hardest was him Blake. And damn did he look good. I blushed and turned my attention back to Kat.

"Well... Let's go" she say basically dragging me through the double doors.

As I close my locker door and turn to walk I bumped into someone really strong and brolic. I looked up to apologize but was meet with the most beautiful gray eyes looking deeply into my. We stood there staring at each other for what seem like forever until some one cleared their throat.

"Uhhhh.." The boys voice said stapping me out of my trance.

"Umm...uh...I'm sorry" I whispered out about to walk away but he grabbed my elbow.

"Hey Elexia" he practically whispered in my ear
"Its okay" then he let me go.

I blushed and walk about towards my first period class. I took a seat in the back just in time for the teacher and other students to walk in. Blake and his friends walked in sitting at the same table along with the blonde girl from yesterday.

"Don't you look nice honey" the blonde girl said with a evil grin.

"Maybe you should lose some of the makeup off your face sweetheart" I spat back.

Which made all three boys laugh. She didn't say nothing else but sat there glaring at me. And I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay students, since it is technically only the second day I'll let everyone get to know each other. Everyone will be asked at your day these following questiond ." Mr.Parker said as he turned around to write on board.

What is your name?
Do you have any siblings ?
What your parents like?
Favorite color and animal?

Where the questions written on the board.

" I know they not questions you would usually ask but it something. Now get to talking" he said having a seat at his desk.

"So who first?" Blake ask.

"I'll go" the blonde girl said.

"My name is Sarah. Yes, I have one brother and two sisters. My parents are divorce but I still seeing them both. I like pink and cats" she said with a smile .

"Go Brandon" she said.

" I'm brandon . I have one little sister. My parents are okay. I like blue and dogs are cool." He said laughing at the end.

'What up with them and dogs?' I wonder.

"Well, I'm Blake. I have four little sisters. My parents are fine. I Like black and dogs also." He said smiling directly at me.

Now everyone looked at me. I guess it my turn.

"I'm Elexia. I'm the only child. My parents are umm not here so I live with my grandma and I like the color purple and I don't know.. dinosaurs." I said.

"What do you mean not here?" Sarah said popping her gum.

"Umm.. My dad died a couple of months ago and my mom um...yeah." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Your mom.." She said keep pushing me to talk and its starting to get on my nerves.

"How about you mind your business" I spat out.

"I was just.." He sentence was cut off by Brandon

"Just shut up" he yelled at her but not loud enough from everyone to hear. He gave me a small smile which I return .

We all just sat there looking at each other. I guess waiting for some one to talk. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take out. Reading the message on screen from my grandma saying:

'Hey honey, I hope I'm not interrupting class but when you come home I will not be there I went on a small business trip and will be back on Friday'. I love you.

I text back quickly and put phone away.

"So.. How about we all get each number ?" Brandon suggested.

They all looked at me.

"What?" I said confused

"Well we have each other number, just not yours" Blake explained.

"Oh, its 347-***-****" I said as the all took it down in their phones.

"Cool, well we having this party on friday. You should totally come" Brandon said as the bell started ringing.

"Yeah sure ." I said walking out the class.

Lunchh

We and Kat walk to the table we sat out on Friday after telling her about what happened first period. She explain to me about the crush she has on Brandon since the 4th grade. We laughed and talked until Blake and his friend said walking towards the table.

"Hey Elexia and Kat" They said taking a seat.

"Uhhh.. Hi" I said as me and Kat exchange a look.

"What brings you over here?" Kat asked biting into her apple.

"Just wanted to make sure you guys are still coming to the party" Nick said with his mouth filled with pizza.

"Eww..and party?" Kat said glaring at me.

"Oh yeah. They invited me to a party." I said

"Well okay then yeah we both there" Kat said to them with a smile.

We all just sat there laughing and talking the whole lunch period. We are all going to be great friends. I can see it now.