Change Of Plans

I deleted my other story because I had no idea where I was going with it. Now I am writing this and all I need help with is finding a character for Vincent who is your typical heartbreaker/bad boy(:

Also I will dedicate chapters to the first people who vote or comment or add this story to their library(:

I dedcated this to.....

prodigy1597 

All time favorite author on Wattpad(:

Check out her stories(:

Fan vote and comment(: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

"Daddy! No no no no no! I don't want some delinquent staying here with Lola and I! You're going to be gone the whole entire summer! You can't leave us here with some stranger." I yelled to my dad

"Dez, he is my friends son and he needs some help. He doesn't mix in with the right people and he needs to hang around people his own age. You guys met....when you were like four but still hunny. Please try...for me." my dad looked at me pleadingly.

"Fine dad, just for you." I gave in.

"That's my girl! I love you sweetheart always remember that okay?" he looked at me with sincere eyes.

"I know daddy I love you too!" I let a grin slip onto my face. "I'll be upstairs with Lola.

"Okay hunny Vincent should be here soon!" he called after me.

I made it up to my room and Lola my bestfriend since well forever was sitting on my bed. 

"Hey I was in my room and I heard you and your dad fighting. Everything okay?" Lola asked me.

See Lola has lived with me for about 2 years now. Her mom died in a car crash and Lolas dad didn't take the news well. He became depressed, lost his job, and started becoming abusive. After much convincing for Lola she moved in. We didn't have to worry about my dad caring cause he looked at her as a daughter also. 

My dad was a wealthy guy, yet he doesn't flaunt it. He looks normal which is a relief because I hate walking around and all eyes are on us. My dad is always gone so it gets lonely sometimes but ever since Lola came to live with us everything got better.

"Change of plans. Our summer is completely ruined. My dads best friends delinquent son is coming to live with you and I for the whole summer." I said rolling my eyes

Her green eyes lit up and she looked like a fat kid staring at the birthday cake.

"Oh my god! That is great! Now you can finally meet someone!" she said smiling.

"We have been through this I don't want anyone okay? I like being wild and free! We just ended school I don't need anyone!" I responded throwing my hands in the air for a dramatic effect.

"Oh my gosh I am soooo happy for you! Ahhhhhh!" I stared at her hopelessly. It's like she didn't hear a word I just said!

"Your unbelievable" I said laughing lightly and shaking my head.

"Ehh you can't live without me though" she responded with a smirk.

"That my friend is true!" I said as I cranked up the radio.

A familiar tune started and Lola and I looked at each other before we started singing and dancing around to the song.

Well it started with your hips

So I moved up to your lips

To take a chance 

Ask for a dance

Cause your the cutest thing on this side of the world

We call our homes

Yet I feel so all alone

Half of the time we gotta live with what we got

And I got nothing 

So I pray you take my hand

So we can conjour up something rad

And you could move on with your whole life

just like do

just like you soo-be doo-

"Holy crap! This shit is horrible!" someone said cutting off the music.

I turned around and froze in my place. Some gorgeous guy was standing in my room. Oh my gosh someone punch me. He had black hair falling in his face, a shiny lip ring, and piercing green eyes. He was wearing a shirt with The Strokes on it with torn jeans and vans.

"Stop staring. You're gonna see me the whole summer Princess. names Vincent and you must be Desiree. Or Dez as your dad said. I am going to stick with Princess though. Well Princess I will be in my room across the hall. Don't miss me too much." and with that he walked out of my room with a smirk.

"What just happened?" I thought out loud

"Oooooooh this is going to be a good summer." I heard Lola say next to me.

She was right, this would be very interesting. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think so far?

Let me know if you know any guys who can play him(:

Song; First Dance - Never Shout Never

Picture- Desiree