Chapter 11- I Thought Pluto Was a Dog?

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AMAZING

WELL HERE IS THE UPDATE THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR (: I WILL UPLOAD ONCE A WEEK BUT MY UNCLES ARE FLYING IN FROM GERMANY AND WE ARE GETTING OUR HOUSE REMODLED SO I DONT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE!!!!!!! SO I WILLL MAKE THIS LONGGGGG(: THANKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babeeeee pleaseee" I said poking my bottom lip out into a pout. He lent over and took it between his teeth and pulling.

''Babe stop it!" I said laughing. I was trying to convince him to go on a triple date with Lola, Ryder, Izabella, Xavier, and I.

"But whyyyyy we can stay here and chill all day..." he said with a mischievous smile.

"Nope. If you don't agree no kisses for you for the rest of the month." I said turning my back towards him. I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me back to him.

"Come on babe...don't be like that." He whispered into my ear biting my earlobe. I took this to my advantage. I turned back around, and moving to sit in his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned in to kiss his neck. "Please." **kiss** "Come" **kiss** "With" **kiss** "Us". I kept kissing all around his face but not his mouth.

"Fine" he groaned and pulled my lips to his. He ran his hands down my side slowly. We fell backwards onto his bed and he was hovering over me. I took the time to run my hand up and down his body since it had no shirt. He gently pulled back which made me whimper. I tried pulling him back down but he chuckled.

"No no. Didn't you say we would have to leave at 6." he said questioningly. I nodded because I was still trying to recover from that amazing kiss.

"Okay well it's 3 and I already know it takes you girls forever to get ready." He got up and helped pull me up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked up at him. I couldn't help but smile. We had been going out for about a week now, and it has been amazing. He was so sweet and caring. It was like my dream relationship.

"I'm gonna go get the girls since they're waiting in my room." I whispered.

"Okay and remember I like you." he said giving me a peck.

"I like you too." I replied leaving his room. Instead of I love you we say I like you. It's cute and it's not so serious.

I walked back into my room with a goofy grin on my face. "Aweee here comes my grown up girl! So what did he say!!" Lola said all excited.

"With a lot of convincing he said yes!" I said with a huge smile now. We wanted this date for along time but they were always waiting on me to get a boyfriend.

"Okay well we already showered and picked out our outfits. Is that okay that we borrowed your clothes?" Izabella asked.

"Yupp fine with me!" I went and took a shower, singing the new Ariana Grande song. (song on the side). It was so catchy and Vincent said it would be our song. I mean how cute is that!!! He is perfect.

I got out and put on my best lotion, brushed my teeth, and shaved since I didn't in the shower. I put on a matching pair of underwear and then my outfit. I didn't need a bra since by shirt had one already. I put my make up on then went out to where the girls were.

We all back up, looked into the mirror.

"Damn we look good." Lola muttered

We were all wearing something similar. (outfits on the side) Lola was wearing a floral print half top with faded high waisted shorts. She wanted to wear stuff like this before her body went away she said. Her hair was done in a cute bun with a braid going into it. Her makeup was done to perfection which give her eyes a huge pop. She paired her outfit with cute black wedges.