Chapter 13- Can You Not?

MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

SHOUTOUT GOES TO; BlueBloodBeast

RECAP;

"Don't worry about it babe. I want it to. Trust me I really do, but I want us to be emotionally ready." Hearing those words come out of my mouth shocked me too. Usually, and this is bad, I just humped and dumped girls. It was just what I did.

She looked at me with those eyes that make your eyes go weak. "I like you."

I smiled and whispered back "I like you too."

The rest of the night we just snuggled up and watched movies. Of course she was always scared so she stayed close to me. Not like I cared though. Soon she feel asleep with her head in the crook of my neck, and her legs draped over mine. I smiled, and leaned my head against hers before drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dez POV-

I woke up the next morning and inhaled Vincents smell. I didn't want to move from where I was but I really had to pee and brush my teeth. Yeah morning breath is nasty. I tried to ease my way out from under him and not wake him up. He moved a little which caused me to freeze.

I giggled as he flipped his hair in his sleep. I crept up and made my way to my room doing my normal routine. I decided to dress cute today so I went with a white lace dress, but to spice it up I added my red ankle cut boots, with a little heel. I put my hair up into a cute bun with a flower on the side, and did light makeup.

I peeked into Vincents room and the bed was vacant. I checked the clock and it was 11:30. I smiled to myself and wrote "dress nice xoxo" and tape it to his closet. I smiled to myself and walked downstairs. There was a note for me on the fridge saying everyone had went out and of course Lola had to add something inappropriate but that doesn't need to be shared.

I heard the phone ring, so I made my way over to the phone and answered it.

"Ello" I said in a fake British tone. A familiar chuckle came through the line.

"How are you sweetie?" my dad asked.

"DADDY!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! OMG I KEEP MISSING WHEN YOU CALL!!! WHY DO YOU NEVER CALL MY CELLPHONE?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Sweetie, sweetie breathe." My dad chuckled into the phone. "and I have only called once. I am really busy but I just wanted to tell you I miss you and I love you so much." He said and the line was breaking up.

"I love you to daddy and I miss you so much! I really can't wait 'till you come back!" I said and I could still hear the line breaking up before it just went dead. I felt bad because I didn't even get to tell him about Vincent and I. I sighed looking over t the clock. 11:55.

I walked over and got some money from the drawer and put it into my clutch. i checked my self on how I looked in the mirror when I see Vincent behind me, with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Hi Princess." He whispers into my ear before gently nibbling on it. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin, and last nights events ran through my mind for the first time. I giggled and blushed. Wow I have been doing that lately.

"Hi baby." I smiled up at him.

"Were you talking to someone earlier?" He asked with an adorable look on his face.

"Yupp I talked to my dad!" I exclaimed and I couldn't fight off the smile on my face.

"That's good." He said with a smile. "Well I dressed nice" He said backing up and spinning around. I laughed because he was wearing dark washed skinny jeans and a white V-Neck. "Yes babe and you look fabulous." I winked at him.