Kiss Chase (Chapter 6)

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER <3 <3

Marla's POV

"Babe...are you in there?" I asked my Melody, before she leaned towards me, wanting to kiss me. She knew I wasn't in any type of spell. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. I pushed her away, back into the room as I ran towards our bedroom and quickly closed the door, then headed into the connected bathroom, also closing the door. I searched through the lower cupboards and the upper ones for the key, which I found in just a couple of seconds in the empty medicine cupboard. I then went to lock the door until Melody opened it, reaching for my arm. "Babe! Relax!" I raised my voice, panicking as I pushed her hand away from the door as I managed to close it again. Damn, she was fucking strong...

I breathed heavily, putting the key in the lock, locking it. Or so I thought...

I stepped back, watching the door for any type of movement from the other side. A few minutes later, I thought it was safe to go back into the bedroom. So, I unlocked the door, only to find out that it didn't lock at all. It was rusted. "Well, that didn't last long." Melody chuckled at me, gesturing her finger for me to come over to the bed.

I looked down as I went over to her, getting on the bed and remained looking down. "I just wanted to kiss you, petal. There was no need to be so dramatic." she told me. I then looked up slowly, seeing her fangs for the first time. "You can touch them if you want." Melody purred, "No thanks." I said, before she wrapped her legs around me, bringing me closer to her. She placed her hand against my cheek, caressing it softly as her other hand went under my shirt, feeling my skin. Goose-bumps surfaced as her hands were cold. More cold that I remember. "Do you mind if I take it off?" she asked me, "Take yours off too." I replied. "I'm wearing nothing, petal." she giggled at me before she lifted my shirt up, taking it off slowly. 

Once it was off, the fun began as she placed her lips against mine deeply and passionately. I wrapped my arms around, kissing her back deeply. I let out a soft moan, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Exactly one minute later, I pulled away so I could breathe again. "See? It wasn't that bad." she told me, leaning over to my neck, feeling her move my hair to the side a little. My heart skipped a beat when she began to kiss it softly, sometimes sucking on it. I was scared of her fangs digging into me. That part was going to come at any second and I wasn't ready. 

"So inviting...I must have a taste. Right now..." she gave me a late warning, before I felt her bite into me. I let out a loud moan, causing me to cover my mouth. Then the pleasure came again. 

And again....

And again...

It was like waves of adrenaline and lust, all in one go.