Chapter 7:LID vs you show part 3

The final duel to determine the fate of the you show duel school and to determine the schools fate are Reiji akaba and Hao yuki as of now they walk to opposite sides of the duel field both giving a sort of aura to them

"Is it just me or did the air just get tense"sora asks feeling the aura the two are giving off

"Nope not just you and that's because those two are ready to give everything they got to win this duel"Fyuya says this as everyone nods as the duel is about to begin

Before the two could speak Hao slips 6 cards in his deck and one in his extra deck

"Let's not delay this any further Reiji"

"Agreed it is time to let our cards speak and since this is your school you get to choose the field"

"Activate the action field gods battlefield"

Everyone including Reiji was surprised by the action field he chose

"But Hao that action field has no action cards and the gimmick of the field is to pay life points to add a card to hand by paying 1000 life points"

"Exactly Fyuya to be honest I don't really like action cards and rather have OUR own card's determine what happens not cards that just anyone can use"

"I see well then I agree to the use of this field"

Shuzo then activates the action field as Reiji and Hao are now being surrounded by a cavern filled with water with few islands of land in it as Reiji and Hao then begin

Action duel!!!

Reiji akaba (LP:4000) and Hao yuki (LP:4000)

Turn 1

"I'll take first move and that's summoning elemental hero blazeman"Elemental HERO Blazeman (fire/warrior/effect, LV:4, Atk/1200, Def/1800) "with its effect I add polymerization to my hand an I think I'll immediately activate it to fuse blazeman and elemental hero ocean now hero of the blazing fire fuse with the oceanic hero to create a hero that will make the world frozen fusion summon ELEMENTAL HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO"Elemental HERO Absolute Zero (water/warrior/fusion/effect, LV:8, Atk/2500, Def/2000) "I end my turn show me what the great Reiji akaba can do"

Turn 2

Reiji observe Hao wondering what his true power is like "it is my turn draw I first activate dark contract with the gates this will deal me 1000 damage on my next turn but this allows me to obtain a D/D  monster from my deck I shall add D/D berformet and now I use D/D swirl slimes effect to fuse itself with berformet and now Arcane swirl that takes in all forms! Engulf the grotesque God, and now become one and give birth to a new king! Fusion Summon! Be born D/D/D FLAME KING GENGHIS"D/D/D Flame King Genghis (fire/fiend/fusion/effect, LV:6, Atk/2000, Def/1500)

"So he can fusion summon but I have a feeling he isn't done"yuzu had said and she was correct

"I now summon D/D nighthowl"D/D nighthowl (dark/fiend/tuner/effect, LV:3, Atk/300, Def/600) "with its effect I resurrect D/D berformet"D/D Berfomet (dark/fiend/effect, LV:4, Atk/1400, Def/1800) "now I tune level 3 nighthowl with level 4 berformet Howls that tear through the night. Gain the swiftness of a gale and become the cries of a newborn king! Synchro Summon! Be born! Level 7 D/D/D GUST KING ALEXANDER"D/D/D Gust King Alexander (wind/fiend/synchro/effect, LV:7, Atk/2500, Def/2000)

"WAIT HE CAN ALSO SYCHRO SUMMON"Gongenzaka yelled saying what most people were thinking

"I am not done I activate genghis effect so I special summon back D/D swirl slime and then since a D/D monster was special summon Alexander special summons a D/D monster to the field rise D/D berformet and now with berformet he will make swirl slime a level 4 now I overlay my swirl slime and berformet In order to subjugate all that resides in this world, now, descend onto the peak of the world! Xyz Summon! Be born! Rank 4 D/D/D wave king Caesar"D/D/D Wave King Caesar (water/fiend/xyz/effect, rank:4, Atk/2400, Def/1200)